Chapter One

My hand was warm, burning almost. Flushed almost as much as his skin. It was the first time I had ever struck him. I didn't like the feeling it gave me at first. I didn't like it when he hung his head low. He deserves it; he did wrong.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me...." His voice was so small, so fragile. He knelt to me in the doorway of the playroom, head down with a bright-red glow to his left cheek. I grit my teeth and dig my fingers in to his hair, pulling his full attention to me. "Bend over the bench before I drag you over there, slut." He scampered quickly when I released him, shaking so much while bent over that I began to question the severity of the situation. He didn't get his chores done, that's enough for a good lesson. I sigh and run my nails down his back, closing my eyes for a moment as I begin to grasp onto the control I rightfully have taken.

While I secure his ankles and wrists to the legs of the bench, I ask "Do you understand why you are being punished, pet?"

Shakily, he answers with a "Yes, Mistress." I commanded him to tell me the reason. "I-I didn't finish sweeping the playroom, Mistress...."

"I don't think you really do." The first strike was bare-handed, as were the rest if the warm-up spanks. Ten on each cheek to prepare him for something more assertive. His skin was cold beneath my fingers up until the fifth, when a pretty rose colour began to seep to the surface of his ivory flesh.

By the time I struck the last, he was a panting mess. Normally, my pet always made sure to clean this room. Except for today. It was mildly frustrating, but I had to keep up with his training no matter what.

Carefully, I rubbed his red bottom to soothe the sting a little. I heard him wince at my touch quietly. "Hush," I bent down and released him, "and get up. I want this room spotless in twenty minutes." The dark-haired young man stood shakily, his hard-on present against his thigh. He was a beautiful creature; deep brown eyes and shaggy chocolate hair adorned him. He kept his head down as he passed me.

I caught his wrist.

"Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress?" His deep eyes peered down at me with a burning lust.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came. "Never mind, just get to work." I retreated to my room, fingers twisted together and a bleeding inner-lip.