Chapter Twelve.

Kyra continued to breathe heavily next to me. The sheets of her bed were tossed all over the floor. As well as the pillows and the lamp- on accident of course.

"I really hope that thing still works." She murmured, stretching her arms above her. So gorgeous.

"If not, I'll buy you a better one, Mistress. I promise." I replied, scooting over to her and busying my hands in her hair. She sighed happily and lounged across me.

"To be fair, I did knock it over with my foot. But, I won't object to a new lamp. That thing clashed with the drapes anyways." I chuckled as she nestled into my bare chest. I loved how funny she is. There was never a dull moment with Kyra.

"So," she began, "any plans for the day?"

I checked my watch. "Uhm, lovely, it's already seven." Her eyes widened causing me to laugh.

"Well, then, the night?" She said, a hint of embarrassment in her voice. I shrugged. "We could have a night out on the town?I mean- if you'd want to go with me-" She held her breath.

I laughed again. For such a domineering woman she did have her insecurities. It was, in a way, cute. I'd never dare to say that, though. Calling her 'cute' would earn me so many nights in the cage. "Kyra, that sounds great." As soon as she heard that, she let out a breath.

"Great!" She looked up at me and gave me a short kiss. "You want to hit the bars?" I smiled. Kyra, despite her age, still loved to party deep inside.

"How about dinner, first? My treat." Her breathtaking smile definitely meant 'yes'.

"Should I get dressed up all fancy for you?" She said slyly, snaking her hand up over my neck. I shivered at her touch as she laced her fingers in my dark hair.

"Please, Mistress." I drew out. Kyra gave me another kiss, but backed by much more passion.

She started to tease me more while she talked. "Mmmm well I hope you'll look as sharp as how hot I'll look tonight, pretty boy."

I panted. "Anything for you, Mistress." She kissed my cheek and got up.

"Anything, love." She replied, heading into the shower.

"Mistress?" I called after her. I heard her yell a 'yes' from the other room. I followed her and leaned against the door jam of the bathroom. "May I go to my place to get some nicer clothing?" She looked up at me from the counter, where she was perched swinging her legs back and forth.

"Sure! I planned on taking a cab, if you still wanted to get drinks?" I nodded. "Alright, then we can meet back here."

"Sounds great, lovely! I'll see you soon." And with a short peck to her lips, I left her to her shower. After throwing my pajamas back on, I grabbed my keys. By the time I got down the hall and to the door, I heard the shower.

I hurried to my car, excitement coursing through me. When Kyra got dolled up, she looked so desirable. The attraction I have towards her is already almost unbearable- but when she really tries to outdo herself..... God. From her green eyes to her long, supple red hair. I can never get enough of her.

I dug and dug through my closet to find something suit-able to wear. I planned to treat her to a nice dinner at Eddie Merlot's. Especially after today, I needed some sort of getaway. And this, along with some bar hopping with my beautiful Mistress should do the trick for now.

I wanted to forget the previous afternoon as much as possible. The cadaver- Wade- brought back so many memories that I didn't want to get to ever again. But yet, here I am. It kept lingering in the back of my mind all day, even as Mistress' beautiful body quivered above mine. Those photos would be burned into my memory for eternity.