Chapter Three

"They're getting divorced." I had said quietly into my pillow. My body was exhausted, achy and cold. 

"Who?" He had asked.

"My mother and step-dad." My jaw clenched at the realization. They really were leaving each other, not just the annoying threats of divorce that I had grown weary of. They were going to actually separate.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress." He sympathized from the floor. I left him there after our time in the shower to rest nude on a crisp clean towel. "May I get into bed with you?" I nodded, craving a closeness that I knew I'd need in the coming days.

I felt the bed dip with his weight and a warm body wrap around me. I didn't move to face him; I was so nervous, so scared, of...... Well, I didn't really know at the time.

"Mistress?" I hummed in response. "If you need me, please, please, don't hesitate. I-" he stopped. Odd.

I raised my head and looked at him curiously. His face was flush still from our time in the shower only moments ago. Very many love bites began to bruise on his throat causing me to quickly forget his slightly odd behavior. I bit my lip. "I'll take you up on that offer, sweetheart. Thank you." I nuzzled his cheek, softly commanding him to "Kiss me."

"Yes, Miss." It was a deep, passionate. His touch always seemed to light a fire in me that no one else ever could. That's how it always was.

His mouth trailed down my throat tentatively, making scorching shivers tingle down my spine. It was pure ecstasy. I moaned.

"Mistress?"

"Hm?"

"May I...?" My pet tugged at the sheet around me lightly before I nodded. "Thank you, Mistress." He pulled away the sheer fabric slowly almost as if he were teasing himself. His face lit up immediately when my skin was fully exposed. I propped myself up and bent my knees, resting my feet flat against the mattress.

"Head down, slut. You know what is expected." My tone was strict; it could almost be described as dark, but definitely domineering. He loved it almost as much as I did and he knew how to show it, too. God, did this boy work wonders on his own. He made me jerk and scream, making the rope in my abdomen tighten and snap, creating a beautiful symphony of lust.

"C'mon then, I know you can do better than that." I did my best to keep my voice steady, but the euphoric feeling had nearly taken over all of my senses. He merely grunted in response, a mixture of tongue and teeth busying themselves where they are due.

"Oh Gods above," I nearly screamed as a tight coil began to shake my body even more. A few noises much like whimpering made their way out of my mouth while my head was thrown back carelessly. My knees quivered.

Release is truly feeling beauty.