Chapter Fifteen

"In the cage, pet." Lawrence's bowed body weighted heavily onto the wooden floor. "You're sleeping here tonight. I don't want to hear a peep from you, so help me God." His darkened eyes were cast down to the floor, heavy with tiredness from the punishment he endured beforehand. Several whippings from a crop and paddle later, his bum was as red as a cherry. He took it well, despite the outcries that echoed in the room, along with the 'Thank you, Mistress!' after every welp.

"Mistress?" Law spoke from the ground.

I sighed in annoyance. "What."

"M-may I have a glass of water before bed?" Hmmm.

I knelt down next to him, my robe flowing. "Such a needy slut, huh?"

He groaned. "Yes, Mistress. Very needy."

"Fine." I said carelessly while I stood. "But you have to crawl. I'm not getting it for you."

Lawrence quickly turned towards me and kissed my bare feet. "Thank you, Mistress. You're so kind, Mistress." He praised. I gently pressed the top of my foot to his chin and lifted it up to me.

"You're very right, slut. Now go." I commanded. Quickly, he scampered across the floor like a dog. I followed behind him just a few paces to make sure he did as he was told. Lawrence was careful not to bump the table in the hallway as he made his way to the kitchen. Oh, how I loved to watch that red ass move about.

Just as he got to the cabinets, he halted. Law turned towards me to ask for permission. "You may stand, pet."

"Thank you, Mistress." He said before carefully standing and leaning against the counter, bare skin pressing against the cool granite surface. I watched from the doorway as his got a glass and began filling it with tap water. "Mistress?"

"Yes, pet?" I answered, curiously. What could he possibly need now?

"Mistress Kyra, I-I" he stopped, setting the glass down. Something was bothering him. His expression was rather grim and it worried me that I could have taken the punishment too far.

"Lawrence, baby. What is it." I cooed, walking over and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"C-can we talk before I have to sleep? I-I am not trying to avoid my punishment- I deserve it and am willing to be served that." His eyes were still looking at the glass on the counter. I watched him for a moment, trying to analyze what was going through his head.

"I'm quite tired." I started, but soon saw his face fall deeper into his already questionable mood. "But, it seems like you really need it." He sighed, the tense aura starting to decrease.

"Thank you, Mistress. Can we talk in your room?" I nodded. He grabbed his glass of water, careful not to spill it, and I took his hand. I led him to the bedroom and sat on my side, waving him over to his. I glanced at his collar hanging loosely around his throat as he got in next to me. I knew it helped him to loosen up and let his emotions flow when I laid with him. He had told me once, during the first few sessions we had together physically, that it was his favorite place to be.

So I laid myself against him as he took a sip and set it down on the nightstand. "What is it you wanted to talk about, baby? There's been a lot going on, so I'll give you all of tonight if you need it. As for the next few nights after your punishments." Lawrence mumbled a 'thank you' as he buried his nose in my hair. He inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of roses.

After a moment of this, he began to talk. "There is a lot I want to talk about. A-about Wade, about us. It- Kyra, I'm scared." He said weakly. I looked up at him, seeing his brown eyes glazed over.