Chapter Two

I knew something was amiss when she came in from work. For one, she was fourty-five minutes early which meant she hadn't stopped in at the local café to wind down with a cup of hot tea before coming home like she does every day. That also meant she took the interstate home instead of the usual scenic route. Secondly, the look in her eyes when she met me in the kitchen while I washed dishes told me it hadn't been a normal work day. Kyra had looked so tired, the normal glint in her green eyes wasn't there that day.

I had taken my punishment accordingly after she had slapped me. It had been quite a while since I had seen her this way. Although, I hadn't known her that long, she had never hit my face before. I had noticed the distant look on her own face but quickly forgot about it as my punishment came and went (my hard-on ever present). It was only when she had caught my wrist afterwards was when I saw her eyes betray that stone demeanor.

She had said nothing to me while I cleaned, but I wasn't too worried. I had just assumed she went to her room to relax.

I had presented myself to her in the doorway of her bedroom (knelt down with my hands folded in my lap) fifteen minutes later. I had been nude all day and a thin sheen of sweat covered my back. It hadn't really bothered me before, but the sound of Mistress' shower running beckoned me. The thought of cold water soothing my stinging buttocks was enough to conjure me from my position and guide my way to her.

When I stepped inside the steamy room, her petite frame was visible on the shower floor behind the clear curtain. Head in her hands, quietly she shook beneath the hot water. Mistress must've not heard me walk in, for she had lifted her head and let out a strangled cry.

I had asked myself, what does one do in that situation? Part of me wanted to leave and give her more privacy, but I couldn't make myself leave. The first thing I did was drop to my knees and kept my head low to show my respect.

"Pet?" Her quiet voice questioned. My scuffling must've been heard, and I suddenly felt guilty for intruding. Mistress shakily stood and opened the shower curtain, her eyes red and puffy.

"I-I'm sorry Miss, I'll leave-"

"No," she cut short, a small smile present on her face, "join me Lawrence." I felt my breath leave me when she said my name. Quickly, I stood and stepped in with her. Her body blocked the water from hitting me, but I didn't mind one bit. She looked stunning that way. "Kneel for me, pet." Even more stunning from a lower angle. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to my temple. I smiled from her warmth before the water hit my face. An unpleasant sound came from my throat as I squeezed my eyes shut. Mistress let out a small laugh as she stepped around me and retrieved a bar of soap.

"Go ahead and stand." I complied easily, the warm water bringing an euphoric feeling to my senses. Soon, the sudsy bubbles were spread down my arms and over my chest. Mistress' fingers brushed over my skin sensually and I could already feel the stiffness of my body. My breathing faltered when she ran the bar over my torso. I bit back a moan as she slowly drifted lower. I look at her face which shone with a bright smirk. "Turn around, pet." I sighed contently while my mistress took care of the rest of my body and rinsed me clean of today's work.

I now drug the soap across her, her small hands guiding my movements up her neck and down the valley of her breasts. She let go of my hands and grabbed my face roughly, attacking my lips with such force I almost bruised. She pressed me against the stone wall. I heard the soap fall onto the floor but I didn't care. All I cared about was pleasing my mistress.