Chapter 10

Its been a week since Jade's incident with Sandy, Her and Kasper has gotten much closer and there's a rumor going around that they're in a relationship. Ever since the day Jade saw Seth and Sandy together, He's completely ignored Jade existence and keeps her wondering what did she do wrong.

As usual Jade took all of the things she needed from her locker before class. The girl next to her, Leanna had always been nice to Jade although they barely communicated with each other. Whilst taking out a book from her locker another fell out. Leanna kindly picked it up for Jade causing her to give her a smile.

Leanna looked at Jade and opened her mouth as if she wanted to ask her a question but she stopped, held out her hand and introduced herself. "hey, I'm Leanna," Jade shook her hand and smiled. "I just thought it was weird that we see each other all the time and never talk, I know who you are so you don't have to worry about that."

Jade nodded as she continued packing her things. "Well your boyfriend is coming this way so I'll catch you later." Jade looked stunned but before she could protest Leanna was already on her way and Kasper was by her side. "Hey beautiful." Kasper whispered in her ear. Jade blushed and turned around to give Kasper a hug.

She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent which she had come to love.  She had finally stopped thinking about Seth and began thinking about what could happen between her and Kasper.

When she opened her eyes she was staring straight into the eyes of Seth. He had a weird look on his face which was then replaced with anger.

Quickly he made his way past them, as he was walking down the hall, Sandy had latched onto his arm but he roughly shook her off. Some words were exchanged between them which Jade unfortunately couldn't hear and he was gone.

Jade pulled away from Kasper in a daze trying to figure out what was wrong. "Jade, you okay?" She nodded her head.

"Well, I gotta get to class, I'll see you later." He kissed her forehead causing her to blush once more as she waved goodbye.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jade walked quickly down the hall, she was sitting in her last class for the day when the sudden urge to pee sprang up on her.

In her head she was thinking if she didn't make it to the bathroom in two seconds she'd have a trail of pee following after her.

The bathroom is right around the corner she reminded herself. As she made her way around the corner she collided into someone, she looked up to find Seth.

He opened his mouth to begin talking but she pointed to the bathroom, moved around him and sprinted for the toilet.

After taking a much needed potty break, Jade washed her hands and stood looking at herself in the mirror.

She looked at her lips and pouted. She wondered why she didn't have the courage to do it. She was tired of being treated differently because of something that affected her in her past.

And suddenly she realized, She was hurt in so many ways but chose not to show it, she chose to lock away her feelings and locked away her voice with it.

She couldn't take it, all of her insecurities and memories came crashing down on her, She couldn't breathe. A hard painful lump began growing in her throat that she couldn't swallow, causing her to choke up.

Calm down she said to herself, she shakily breathed in and out. She looked in the mirror once more.

She opened her mouth and a soft raspy sound echoed throughout the bathroom.

She coughed a bit before trying again, She began reciting the alphabet, but only made it to G before she went into a coughing fit.

The bathroom door swung open and the person she had only wished to walk through the door came in.

"Jade, are you-..." Jade was engulfed in a hug seconds later. "It's gonna be okay." She looked up at him and nodded. "Baby, I'm so sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me, God Jade I think I like you, This morning when I saw you with that guy, I almost lost it, I've never felt so attracted to someone, and I just cant stop thinking about you." Seth ranted.

He began pacing around the room and pulling at his hair in frustration. Jade gently grabbed onto his arm and in that moment she forgot everything, her past, her insecurities, Sandy, and even Kasper, because in that moment nothing else mattered.

The only thing that did was her lips  connected to his and so was her soul.