Chapter 12

Jade walked through the doors of her school to the parking lot. Both fear and nerves dripping off of her. She looked every where ensuring that Kasper was no where in sight before she made her way through the parked cars until she reached Seth's. It was an expensive one, one she had no idea of the name.

"Hey beautiful, ready to go?" Seth approached her from behind startling her. Jade nodded her head after she had calmed down from her mini asthma attack Seth had caused her.

As Jade hopped into Seth's car her phone beeped. She sat down and got comfortable before checking the message she had received from her mom.

Mom: Hey hun, dont forget you have a meeting with your therapist today at 4. I suggest you head there now.

Jade banged her head against the clean leather seats.

"What's wrong, mi amor?"

Jade passed her phone over to Seth. He read the message and sighed disappointingly. He closed his eyes and slowly leaned back into his seat.

Jade knew he was upset just by his actions. She sheepishly grabbed his hand and interlocked her fingers with his.

Jade admired his handsome features as his eyes fluttered open and he raised his head from the seat. He was breathtakingly gorgeous she thought. He was a replica of the boy in her dreams and she couldn't help but hold onto his hand tighter as if he'd suddenly disappear.

It was in this moment that Jade realized she had a spot for Seth in her heart, it was small but as the seconds past by and he held onto her hand just as tight as she held onto his, it grew larger but she was also afraid, afraid that one day he would consume her whole heart.

She  looked up into his eyes to see that he was staring directly at her, but what she didn't know is that he felt the same way about her.

She looked away and loosened her hand out his grasp a bit causing him to snap out of his daze.

"It's ok, We can reschedule, but I was looking forward to hanging out with you today." Seth frowned and Jade wanted nothing more but to make him smile again.

She pulled out her phone and sent him a text.

His phone buzzed and as he pulled it out Jade glanced at the screen.

Future wife <3: I'm sorry, Seth I'll make it up to you, I promise.

Jade blushed at her contact name as Seth read the text. He smiled and nodded at her. " I'll hold you to that." Jade mustered up all the courage she had and lightly pressed her lips against his. He froze but eventually went along with it. It was a sweet and sensational kiss. Jade turned a deep shade of red as she pulled away and in that moment Jade hadn't noticed the flash of a camera going off near Seth's car, she was too caught up in him to notice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade sat patiently waiting for her therapist to return. she had left to run an errand but didn't make it back on time. As Jade sighed in annoyance the door finally clicked open.

"I'm so sorry Jade, I had an emergency at home with one of my kids, but I'm here now so lets get started."

**************

30 minutes into the session and jade wanted nothing more but to go home and sleep.

"Well Jade, since this is the first meeting, I'll let you out ea-" She was cut off by her cellphone ringing.