Introduction

*Janelle's POV*
Hi! My name is Janelle joy styles....yes I'm related to the famous Harry styles...I'm close to the band because I was at Harry's audition when they got formed..I'm 16,I'm 5'2,I have black hair with brown highlights,I'm in 10th grade,I'm from Holmes Chapel,Cheshire,England as well as Harry...I get hate for being his sister..my best friend Randi always been here for me.We was pen pal and when we got to 5th grade,she moved to here in the same town called Holmes Chapel,Cheshire,England and since then we've always done everything together...I have a crush on Niall Horan...he's my best friend but sadly he only sees me as his best friend...
*Randi's POV*
Hi my name is Randi Osborn...I'm from Michigan but moved to Holmes Chapel,Cheshire,England because my parents thought I should be close with my pen pal..I'm also in 10th grade with Janelle. She's my pen pal and best friend! I'm 4'10,16 years old (older than Janelle lol),I somewhat get hates for being friends with her but I promised her brother and parents that I was going to be there for her every step of the way...since I moved here I've always done everything with her...I have a crush on her brother Harry! I'm close to him but not as close as she is with him and the band..he only see me as his friend or his little sister best friend..