Asking her to be mine

*Niall's POV*
I texted her asking if she could meet me in my room (I stay over at times)
N- Niall
J-Janelle
N-hey Janelle?
J-yeah nialler?
N-can you meet me in my room?
J-sure
*Janelle'a POV*
I slowly went out of my room and down the hall to Niall's room...I wonder what he needs...I knocked on his door and I heard a "come in" so I walked in..."Niall? Where are you?" "Turn around" so I turned around to see him holding a sign "will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and said yes. We then went downstairs and Harry just smiled at me and asked to talk to Niall..I looked at Niall and nodded
*Harry's POV*
I brought Niall into the kitchen and looked at him before sighing..."Niall...I'm glad you make my sister happy but if you hurt her in any ways,I hurt you...she's my baby sister and I'm scared that she's gonna end up in the same state that she was in the last time she dated someone...just promise me you will protect her and love her whenever I can't...she's been in love with you since you guys met.." He said "Harry I promise to God that I will protect and love her til my last breath...I love your sister that I'm nervous around her...I mean I would do anything to keep her safe..Anything..your dating her best friend and she's fine with it until she says something to you...but I love your sister to death always have...I just never got the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend.."
                                  *Janelle's POV*
When Harry and Niall came back into the room I texted Harry
H-Harry
J-Janelle
To Haz- meet me up in my room rn..
From Haz- alright be right up...
I left my phone downstairs before going to my room.He then came and asked me what's wrong...I told him "don't break her heart Haz...I will break you.im allowing you to do the same with Niall if he ever hurts me." He sighed before saying "sis I love her...just like you love Niall..I already told Niall about that so yeah..." "Bye Harry"
                               *Randi's POV*
Janelle left her phone here when she went upstairs and I saw a text from this guy name Luke with a heart next to it..I showed Niall and the rest of the guys but they all started laughing at me and I asked them "why are they laughing?" they said "their best friends and that their twins." I said with wide eyes "twins?! So Harry isn't her brother?!" They rolled their eyes and said "that boy Luke has a twin and she's known them since we last went to Australia!"
I then felt my phone ringing and I looked at the ID and it was my mom so I answered..
R-Randi
RM-Randi's mom
R-hi mom!
RM-hey sweetie..I need to tell you something..
R-what is it mom?
RM-we have to move back to Michigan...
R-what why?!
RM-your dad and I can't pay for the huge bills and especially since everything here requires us to pay so we decided to move back...
R-can I stay here to finish school?
RM-no sweetie you can't
R-what about Janelle and Harry?
RM-idk you can ask Janelle to move with us and what about Harry?
R-Janelle wouldn't move without Harry...also I'm dating Harry...
RM-break up with Harry and if she doesn't want to move then we can't do anything about it..
R-bye see you in 10
I hung up and looked at the boys sad especially Harry...but where was Janelle? "Hey guys? Where's Janelle?" Louis said "she ran off and Niall is chasing her..." "Why did she leave?" Harry who had tears coming down his face said "your mom called her and told her you was moving back..so she ran out of the house and Niall went after her..." I then said "Harry I need to go I promised my mom I would be home in 10 but don't take me...but im breaking up with you...bye"