Seeing my brother and best friend kissing

*Harry's POV*
I was just sitting in the kitchen waiting for the boys to come and I heard the door open because those boys just walk in like its their home too but when I saw who walked by it was my sister and Randi..I asked Janelle if I could talk to Randi for a bit and before she left she gave a look that said "text me" so I texted her..
H-Harry
J-Janelle
H-hey sis..what did you want me to text you for?
J-well you should ask her out because haz...she loves you..she tells me that you think she's not worth it..
H-alright sis I'll ask you out..btw Niall has something for you..but don't tell him I told you I love you
J-you better do it now he boys are 10 minutes away from here! I love you too haz <3 also I won't tell him cause your my bro
H-alright but give a set time to ask her out plz?
J-I'm coming down in 2 minutes I expect you to be dating her within the time ;)
*Randi's POV*
Harry was texting Janelle so I was just sitting there and he stopped texting and looked at me...he then took my hand and I looked into his eyes and he then started saying things that made me cry.."Randi,I know I don't really talk to you much but your beautiful and whenever I'm around you,I get butterflies and nervous...I can't hold my feelings back any longer...my sister always talked about you and when I finally met you,it was like love at first sight...Randi,will you be my girlfriend? I looked at him and I said "yes! I'll be your girlfriend!" And as soon as I said that he kissed me and I felt sparks. And when we was kissing, Janelle came down and just smirk while the boys came through the front door.
*Niall,Louis,Liam,Zayn POV*
Wow....wtf did we just see..we made a group chat with Janelle and asked her what just happened.
N-Niall
Lou-Louis
Li-Liam
Z-Zayn
J-Janelle
N-joy! Wtf happened
Li-yeah we want to know!
Lou-same here! And wait who's joy?
Z-we all want to know just chill and wait for her to respond.
J-hey lads! Niall!!! Don't call me that! James! Well Harry and Randi likes each other so I told Harry he should just ask her out..but it's gonna sucks because I like one of his best friend too...
N,Li,Lou,Z- ohhhhhhhh
N-you shouldn't call me that too cause Liam has the same middle name..
Li-she calls me Lili
J-bye