A day in California

*Janelle's POV*
We was at the airport and I dragged Niall to Starbucks and we got into a fight on who's paying for the drinks eventually I gave in and let him pay. I looked for a place to sit and I sat in a booth and soon he came and sat down..I just put my head down ready to cry but didn't want to Niall to worry about me..he softly said "princess what's wrong?" I just shook my head and heard out names being called and I grabbed my drink and ran to where Harry guys was..
*Niall's POV*
After we argued about who was paying Janelle sat at a booth and she put her head down. I softly asked "princess what's wrong?" And she just shook her head and ran out when she got her drink...I wonder what I did wrong...
*Harry's POV*
I was trying to get in touch with Randi but she doesn't answer me..I started to think "did she find someone else?" "Am I not good enough for her?" And when I looked away from my phone..I saw Janelle running with her drink but she ran straight towards me and started crying..I asked "hey what's wrong?" She never said anything but just held onto me closer..I saw Niall and I got angry thinking he hurt her..I said "Niall why is she crying?" He gave me a sad look and said "I don't know Harry..I asked her what's wrong and all she did was shake her head and grabbed her drink.." I looked at Niall and saw that he had her phone and I said "Niall give me her phone" he gave it to me and I saw a text from Nash. Hayes older brother..I wondered why he texted her since her and Hayes are best friends and always texting each other..I opened the text and i read it "hey bud..its Nash...this might break your heart but Hayes is in the hospital and he's in a coma..your the first to know since your his best friend..love you bud..were in California if you want to come and see him.." I gave Niall a sad look at started crying..
*Niall's POV*
I gave Harry her phone and after he read something he gave me a sad look and started crying and I panicked so I ran to where Liam is and dragged him to where we was waiting and said "you get Harry and I'll take Janelle" Liam just gave me a sad look at said "me and Janelle need to switch seats.." And I asked "why? I thought me and her was sitting together while you sit with Harry?" He gave me a small smile and said "they need each other right now..something must of happened in their family or close friend.."
*Liam's POV*
I was at the gift shop until Niall ran in and dragged me to where we was waiting and said "you get Harry and I got Janelle" but I looked at them and shook my head and told him "we need to switch places.." Niall said "why? I thought I was sitting with her and you was with Harry?" I gave him a small smile and just said "something must of happened that they need each other right now.." I heard the intercom saying "flight 203 to California boarding now" and I shook Janelle and Harry saying we're boarding and they both looked at each other and said "we're sitting next to each other" I just nodded and boarded the plane.