The fight

*Niall's POV*
When I got out of the shower I didn't see Janelle but I saw a note on my bed so I read it and I just smiled because Harry acts though but when it comes to needing company he has a sister which I found cute..so I just changed into a pair of basketball shirt and a tank top before sleeping..
                                  *Harry's POV*
When I woke up i noticed Janelle was in my room so I carefully got up without waking her up before checking my phone and I saw that I had a message from Liam (not gonna but the initials and name before convo anymore)
From Liam- hey Harry I just wanted to let you know tour starts in a week and Janelle is coming. Uncle Simon said she has to with her condition of Randi leaving.
To Liam-Thanks for telling me but I don't think she should come with us..none of the fans knows her and it's just gonna get worse if they find out about her and Niall!
I decided to get ready so I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then went to my closet to choose my clothes and decided on my hipsta please shirt and dark blue jeans. I went to get my phone but saw that Janelle woke up so I said "morning. Thanks for staying with me..I feel bad for making you sleep with me.." I then grabbed my phone and headed downstairs but I looked at her and said "come down for breakfast.." I saw I had a text from Liam
From Liam-Harry! Uncle Si said she has to come! Don't you know? Your sister cuts and she's thinking of killing herself just because she gets hate for being your sister! She told uncle Si and he said we have to bring her as long as she stays out of the spotlight..its final Harry...
                             *Louis's POV* (surprise!)
Liam has texted all of us saying we need to be careful where Janelle goes because of her situation and Zayn managed to stay calm and say he will help but with the 5sos boys and Liam agreed because she's close to calum and Michael..and they know what she been through..I was thrown off my thoughts when Harry texted me...
From Haz- tell uncle Si not to bring her on this tour!
To Haz- sorry bud but I'm on uncle Si side...she needs to come and beside she's happy she's coming so shut up! Bye