Arriving in California

*Harry's POV*
We landed and I woke Janelle up and she just ran out of the plane and my eyes widen and I hurried to get off because she hasn't been in a airport all by herself and could get lost. I spotted her hugging Nash and the rest of the Magcon boys.I just laughed and hugged Nash and asked him "hey did you hear anything about Hayes yet?" He looked at the ground and looked at me with sorrow before saying "the doctors said he may never wake up and if he's not up in 3 months their pulling the plug.." I hugged him before saying "come hang out with us..or just Janelle if you want but I just want to tell you she has a boyfriend.."
                                    *Randi's POV*
It's been a hour since we moved back into our old house and I been sad...I've never missed a boy this bad..I thought about texting or calling Janelle but I wasn't sure if she still wanted to talk to me..I have gotten texts from Harry but I keep erasing them because if my parents found out I still talk to him my phone will forever be taken away...I just texted her and went to sleep
                                   *Janelle's POV*
I was skateboarding with Taylor and he asked me a question that I was scared to answer "hey do you have a boyfriend?" I just looked down and quietly said "yea..why?" He looked at me with sorrow and said "who? Is it that blonde boy in your brothers band?" "Yes it him and he has a name!" I then grabbed my skateboard and ran back to the hotel...I ran into the bathroom and checked my phone seeing Randi had texted me..."hey idk if you still want to talk to me but I'm really sorry I just left only saying bye..my parents thought it was best to move back because we had to pay for everything in London...plz reply if you still want to talk to me.." I just read it and I threw my phone and I didn't care if it broke or not....I decided to talk to Harry about Randi.
                                 *Niall's POV*
We was at the hotel with these viners and one of them went with Janelle to skateboard.I was in the middle of writing a song when Janelle barged in and went to the bathroom. I heard her slam the door and the next thing I know Janelle threw something and it broke..she came out and headed to Harry's room..I feel like she doesn't want to spend time with me so I was thinking of asking Harry if I could take her out..
                                *Harry's POV*
I was just laying on my bed talking to Nash who was on the extra chair until Janelle walked in and asked me if I wanted to spend a day with her and have a brother sister day and I looked at Nash who smiled and nodded saying I should go.when I said yes her face lit up 10x then a minute ago.