Authors note

I'm sorry if I haven't been writing. I have been busy with school and all the testing  so I apologize for being inactive lately and I hope you understand. Anyway since I trust you guys I decided to tell you guys about my love life.
Lately I've broken up with my current boyfriend, Tyrone because he said he found someone one and after about almost a month I started dating one of mines and his closest friend and I realized after about a week after we started dating that I didn't like him as much as before so I broke up with. It was my first time I broke up with someone because they were the one who broke up with me and he was hurt and sad because when I looked at him, he looked hurt and sad that I suddenly broke up with him..don't hate me for that but it was the beginning of the relationship that I realized I didn't like him as much as when we was in 2nd grade and leading him on is worse than breaking up with him.
And I hurt Tyrone too because he know that I love him and that I went and dated his best friend...yes I regret dating his best friend but I gave it a try because who knows? He could've been the one who help me get back on my feet but I guess that didn't happen.