The start of tour

*Janelle's POV*
Today was the day the boys was starting tour..I'm still going even though Harry thinks it's bad because I'm with Niall and I'm his sister..I woke up and saw it was 4:30am and I got up and went to the bathroom and did my thing and went to my closet and picked out a shirt from Niall,a pair of jeans and matching vans with Niall...I grabbed my luggage and put it by the door and went in the kitchen and cooked pancakes for all of us to eat (the boys stayed over)
                                *Niall's POV*
I woke up to the smell of pancakes and I was about to get up but looked at the time and I thought "pancakes at 4:30 in the morning?!" But I headed downstairs and saw Janelle's luggage by the door and I realized your started today and only Janelle and I was awake...I saw her grab two pans and I just laughed because I know she was about to bang them together and that would wake the shit out of them..
                              *Harry's POV*
I woke up startled because of a loud banging noise..I lazily got up and went downstairs to find out who was doing that..when I saw my sister banging the pans I just laughed because our mom used to do that when we had to go on a vacation trip..I headed upstairs and saw that Liam was almost down getting ready,Zayn still sleeping,and Louis getting ready.I went back to Zayn's room and gently woke him up...it took a good 20 minutes until he woke up. I then went back to my room and put a white shirt with my blue blazer,a pair of jeans,and dragged my luggage downstairs and put it by the door..
                           *Randi's POV*
We finished packing the rest of our things...I then quickly asked my mom if I can say bye to Janelle and she said yeah but be back in 10..I quickly ran to Janelle and Harry's house before knocking..I heard a soft "coming!" from inside and Niall answered and said "hey :) come in..are you here for something important or just wanted to chill?" I said "hey Niall I'm just here to say bye because today I'm moving back to Michigan.." He gave me a sad look and said "oh...well come in. Janelle is in the kitchen and the rest of the boys are upstairs getting ready.." I went to the kitchen and I said "Janelle?" She turned around and just gave me a small smile "yeah?" "I just came here to say bye because we're moving today..." She called niall in here because she was having a asthma attack and Niall then called Harry..soon enough he came running and asked "what's wrong?! Oh shit! I'll be right back! Liam!!" And then he ran out and Liam came in and Niall said "Liam can you finish cooking those pancakes for Janelle?" I heard him softly say "sure Ni..sweetie what happened?" I heard Janelle say "I had a asthma attack..I chocked on my own spit when Randi said she's moving.." I softly said "I'm sorry but I have to go..my mom said I needed to be home in 10..."
                            *Niall's POV*
I was watching tv until I heard Janelle calling my name I ran to the kitchen and saw she was having a asthma attack and I screamed "HARRY!" And soon he was in the kitchen and looked at Janelle then said "crap I'll get her inhaler! LIAM!" Liam came running in and I gently said "can you finish doing the pancakes for Janelle?" He gave me a small nod and bended down and asked Janelle softly "sweetie what happened?" I didn't feel jealous cause I always called her princess and the rest of the boys called her names (cute names)..
                          *Liam's POV*
I was about to go downstairs until Harry screamed my name I hurry downstairs and he ran past me from the kitchen so I walked into the kitchen and saw Janelle having a asthma attack while Randi was standing there panicking..Niall asked me to finish cooking the pancakes and then I bend down and asked Janelle what's wrong and she said she just chocked on her own spit when Randi told her she was leaving.. I felt bad so I just gave Niall a nod to take her in the living room in in any of their rooms..