Having fun

*Janelle's POV*
I was woken up by Harry saying the lads were coming over to spend their free day and I said "ok haz but do you mind if I sleep a bit longer?" Harry said "yeah but aren't you going to go out with Randi in like 20 minutes?" As soon as he said that I shot up and ran to the bathroom to get ready because I was picking her up from her house..I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans that I took from Harry and a one direction shirt along with my "Horan 93" hoodie that Niall got me for Christmas. Yes they all got me one but I like Niall. I ran down the stairs and ran out the door while shouting"bye haz! Love you! See you in like 5 hours!" And I heard him yelling "bye sis! Be safe! And see you in 6 hours!"
                            *Randi's POV*
Wtf is she?! It's past 11:00 and she still hasn't picked me up! I'll just call her..she picks up after 3 rings
R-Randi
J-Janelle
R-where are you?!
J- well I had a volleyball game last night I and needed some sleep! and Harry woke me up because he reminded me about our day out! I'm sorry I'm pulling up into your street so bye!
R- alright bye
After I hung up I heard a beep and Janelle was waiting for me to hurry up! I got into the car after locking up and I kept thinking "can she get me and Harry together?" But I was taken out of my thoughts by her asking "so where do you want to go? We have like 5 hours to do what we want" I said "why don't we go back to your house and make a YouTube video?" She said "alright but if that's just a excuse to stare at Harry then I'm hanging out with the rest of the guys at the London eye"
                             *Harry's POV*
My sister is a total idiot at times but I can't really blame her..last night she had a volleyball game and it was late when we got home so I let her sleep an extra 2 hours before realizing that in 30 minutes she was supposed to be meeting Randi. So I ran upstairs and gently walked in her room and tried waking her up..after about 10 minutes I told her the boys would be coming over for our free day and then told her in 20 minutes she needed to be picking up Randi. She then shoved me out of the room and started getting ready. Ik she likes Niall. We tell each other everything! Poor girl..in 8th grade she was in a off and on relationship with this guy and then she told me after Niall's birthday last year that she likes him. I then told her I like Randi and since then she's been trying to get us together but I told her unless I can get her and Niall together then I'll let her put me and Randi together! But she refuses so I refuse to let her.
                            *Niall's POV*
We were currently on our way to Harry's house that he shares with his sister Janelle...I'm in love with her but she sees me as a best friend...Harry says if he can put me and her together then Janelle will put him and Randi together..but she refuses so I'm gonna ask Harry somethings when we get there!