Chapter Twelve

"How about you lead me to your room instead?" Asher grinned as he dragged his suitcase behind him.

  "As much as you would enjoy that, I'm gonna have to say no." the girl said as she took his duffle bag off his shoulder, her fingers brushing his neck lightly in the process.

"Awe, come one babe, why not?"
"I'm not sure my roommate would totally agree with that."
"She doesn't know me so how can she not agree?"
"Elizabeth doesn't exactly agree with the idea of your presence at this school. She thinks that you should be arrested or something for being here. 'It's an all girls school and all he is doing is intruding on our perfect community.'" she mocked in a high voice.
   Asher laughed heartily. "Sounds like Mrs. Finish." The girl looked at him with her eyebrows raised.

"Elizabeth Reneè Finish a.k.a. my roommate."
"Oh, God. You mean to tell me there's two of them?" he groaned
"There's three, Mrs. Finish, Elizabeth and Lucy. Lucy is excited you're here though. She just can't wait to meet you."
"Awesome." he said sarcastically, "I've known you for like ten minutes and still don't know your name but I know your roommate's name and her sister's."

"Alice! It's Alice." she said quickly.
"It's lovely to meet you Miss Alice Park, I am Asher Reynolds." Alice laughed lightly. Asher picked up her hand and shook it with a lazy grin.
"You're quite a trip aren't you?" Alice laughed.
"That's what my sister says."
"You have a sister?"
"Two, Ansley and Annabelle."
"How old are they?"
"Ansley, my twin, is 15 and Annabelle is 8."
"I wish I had a twin, I bet it's awesome." she said.
Asher gave her a sideways glance and looked back at the floor. "Sometimes, other times it kinda sucks."
"I understand but this is where I leave you."
    Asher looked up and saw a metal plaque that said "203E" next to the white door jamb. The door was solid white with a silver knob and a small keyhole. Alice swung the door open and there were two beds on each side of the room, two desks, two closets, and one large window in the middle of the back wall. There was an air conditioning unit on the left by the bed and a light switch by the right bed and the door.

"Welcome to your new home."

I love you more than sweet tea!
-Blair