Chapter Seven

High above, miles into the black sky were two separate airplanes. One was halfway to Australia the other was landing in the United Kingdom. London to be exact.

   Ashton was excited no doubt but he his it with a smirk. The first thing he did was turn on his phone and check social media. It notified him that his sister was still in the air but should be landing soon. He hardly noticed that the plane was almost empty until the mom next to him cleared her throat.

"Oh, I'm sorry." he muttered as he grabbed his backpack and carry on. He hurried off in front of the woman so he could get his luggage. He stood for about 5 minutes waiting on his suitcases to come around the retrieval. Finally he was able to yank his two suitcases off the carousel. They battered and beaten but followed behind him in a somewhat straight line. He rounded the corner and saw a woman standing with a sign that read 'Reynolds' in fancy skript.

He walked towards her and she looked at him skeptically before he gave a forced smile. She shrugged and lead him out to a black car. He threw his things in the trunk and sat in the back where she stood with the door open.

She's in a mood. He thought as she slammed the door behind him. After a moment or two the woman climbed into the drivers seat which happened to be on the opposite side than in the States. He sat back and waited for her to start the engine.

   Around this time Ansley was landing in Sydney, Australia. She hurried out to get her things. She had never been so scared in her life. It wasn't like she hadn't been on a plane before, just that she has never been on one by herself; much less flying to a different country.

It didn't take her long to find the tall man with a sign reading 'A. Reynolds'. She dragged her pink suitcases behind her and smiled widely at him. He smiled back and turned to leave, gesturing for her to follow. They sat in silence until a large building loomed up in front of them. Iron gates gaurded its pale white exterior. The walls were hardly white anymore, more of a light brown. The lawn was well manacured and the columns surrounding the door had cameras stationed at the base by the roof.

A large brick and concrete sign sat at the front entrance with vines growing up around it. The vines didn't block Ansley from reading the words etched into the stone though. Morrison Boys Institution.

This definitely was not where she was supposed to be.

I am so sorry my dears. I have been so busy with school and band and practice. I have just been out of my mind stressed.

Please read the newest edition to my works which is Life of a Teenage Bookworm. I have plans for that book and I think you would all enjoy it. Please vote and comment. Thanks!

I love you more than grilled cheese sandwiches (even though I am allergic to them mine are good).

- Blair