Chapter Three

"Hi Mom, Dad." Asher said, a bit of fear in his voice. "What's up?"

"What's up?" Pam began, an infuriated look on her face, "You dropped you ligtle sister on the hard wood floor, she's really hurt."

"She was being a sarcastic-" Asher began but stopped when his father gave him a look that told him not to continue.

"I don't care, you shouldn't have done it. You are grounded mister, for a month." She said.

"A month, but that's - yes ma'am." he said, looking down in defeat.

"Go to your room." Frank said.

"But I-"

"Now."

"Yes sir."

"Mom," Ansley said.

"Yes, dear?" She responded.

"Are we still going to the beach this Summer?" she asked.

"Yes, why?" Pam answered.

"Oh, just wondering. So what's new." Ansley asked.

"Well, your father and I need to talk to you and your brother at dinner, which is almost ready, so hurry up." she said and scurried out of the room, her husband following suit.

What is to happen?

I'm at the beach with @sugarcubes4 you guys! AHHH!! Hope you enjpy this update, I am hoping to update soon. Sorry it's so boring and short. I just felt y'all needed something for being such great readers.

Can I get five comments from five dirffernt people and a couole votes please? I will still update if I don't get them but they are just nice to recieve.

If you have any questions just comment or instant message me.

Love ya

-Blair