The Beauty Project

Ansley and Asher Renyolds, they showed up at two sperate boarding schools about a million miles away from one another and half way across the world from their home.
"Miss Reynolds, where are you supposed to be?" Mr. Taylors, the head of Morrison Boys Institution.

"Madam Patterson's School For Girls in London." Ansley answered.

"I see, well I hope you realize how far away that is. Do you know how this happened?" he asked.

"Our parents must have put us on the wrong plane. What am I supposed to do, where am I supposed to go?" she yelled in frustration.

"I don't know, but I will call your parents and the school and inform of the mistake and we will do our best to fix the problem." he explained.

"Mr.Reynolds, I just recieved a phone call from the head administrator, Mr.Taylors, at Morrison Boys Institution in Sydney. He informed me of your sisters where abouts and what - needs to be done to, uh, fix the problem." Mrs. Finish, the principle of Madam Patterson's School For Girls, said. The forced tone of her voice brought curiosity into Asher's 15 year old brain.

"Enlighten me." he said simply, kicking his feet up onto the desk in front of him and leaning back in his chair, hands behind his head.

"It seems," Mrs.Finish began, using a pencil to push the boys large converse shoes off of her wooden desk. "That you will stay and study here where as Miss Reynolds will stay there. It seems that any other option is far too complicated and expensive for either of the schools or your parents. I'm sorry, but there is no longer any other option." she said.

Oh dear. Who will take this change the hardest? Ansley and Asher? The other people at the schools? The administrators? What could possibly go wrong with this plan? Well, a lot more than you could possibly imagine.

copyright May 16, 2014 -balletflats21