Chapter One

It was just a normal, beautiful day in Miami, Florida.  People tanning, tourists snapping pictures, and children splashing in the pools. It was also the usual Friday afternoon routine in the Reynolds household. Meaning the 15 year old twins, Asher and Ansley, were going at it in the front yard. Their mother sighed and watched the two out of the streaked window.
They need to be apart for a while, maybe a few months, a year at most.

She thought.

   Outside was a different story. It was loud and the tension could be cut with a knife. The two brunette's could not possibly have been more irritating. The moment they stepped into the driveway after the long walk up the hill with some other children in the neighborhood, Asher began his rant. He had clearly been jold it back all day, but he really wasn't in the mood to ruin the last day of school.

"You have to make up your mind." he now screamed at his sister, "one minute you're telling me you hate him and the next you're telling him you're in love."

"Well excuse me for being a teenage girl!" she shouted.

"That's not being a teenage girl! That's being a liar and a backstabber." Ansley's shock at her brother's words was evident on her pretty face but the expression turned to anger. The only sign of anything but betrayal was the single tear that rolled down her rosy cheek as she ran into the house screaming.

    Little Annabelle Reynolds watched the whole fight play out and hugged her crying sister when she came up the stairs. Quietly,  the eight year old tiptoed downthe stairs, being sure not to wake her now sleeping sibling.

"Asher." She called innocently, pulling the door shut with both hands behind her back.

"Annabelle..." Asher began, his back on the cold grass and his books long abandoned to his left. "I made a mistake and I don't have time to play with you so just go away."

"I know you did and I'm not here to play." she said, "You pushed her over and you both fell and now she has a booboo. You need to help her. Get a bandaid and fix her booboo."

"I don't understand."

"You will." And with that the small girl got up and skipped back inside.

So sorry everyone. I have been busu with band camp and recital rehearsal.  My dance recital is this Saturday (tomorrow) and this my first you to do ballet and I'm doing a ballet solo as well. Wish me luck.

Could I please get two comments and maybe one or two votes. I will update then. So glad to see so many people enjoying the book.

What do we think of Annabelle? Will Asher figure out her little talk? Do you guys understand her meaning?

What do we think of the new cover?

Love you.
-Blair