Chapter Four

"The food's good, Mom." Ansley said before putting a smile bite of peas I her mouth.

"Thank you, dear." Pam asnwered.

"What's with the steaks, it's just us." Asher said with a mouth ful of medium well.

"Well your father and I have to tell you something." She said, putting down her silverwear and folding her hands together.

"What is it, Mommy?" Annabelle asked.

"It has nothing to de with you, darling." she said, "We have been thinking and your father and I are going to send you both to boarding school."

"Boarding school!", Asher yelled, standing up, "Is this because I dropped Annabelle or because you just don't want to deal with us?"

"It is neither of those things, honey, it is just that we think you two need sometime apart and -"

"Wait, time apart? You're sending us to two seprate boarding schools!"

"Yes, In London and Sydney."

"Ansley, don't you have anything to say about this." Asher yelled in frustration.

"Yes, but I've lost too many arguments to think that I could win this one, escpecially one with so much importance." she answered, taking another bite.

"You have got to be kidding me, Ans, help me out here." he said.

"No, Ash, I won't. I don't care enough about not going. In fact, I've always wanted to go to Austraila and England." She said, crossing her arms and sitting back.

"Well if I don't have anyone to back me up, then why do I continue." Said Asher, falling back into his chair and continuing with his dinner.

Here you go my darlings. Read my other book According to Melody Gold pretty please.

My friend just told me she was mentaly dating Asher. What?

How was this chapter? I'm sorry its short.

I love you more than choclate

-Blair