Pan x sister reader

I couldn't find an image of Pan that Wattpad was ok with sorry. This was requested by The Pheonix on quotev.

Your name is Y/N Son daughter of Gohan and Videl, grandaughter of Son Goku and twin sister of Pan Son. Your sister was always care-free and naive where you were tough protective and mature and always had to make sure Pan stayed out of trouble as she also had a bit of an attitude problem when she was angry. But tonight being the protective sister you were could send you to other-world a lot sooner than you hoped!

Y/N's P.O.V.

Me and Pan were coming back from Goten's house and were heading back into West city to our house. "So Pan you done all your homework? Cause if you haven't mom will take money out of your allowance again!" I warned her, but usually it was me who ended up doing it as she was always out with her friends "yeah about..." she said nervously, I sighed hoplelessly "I'll have it done by tomorrow." I told her bored of doing 10 pieces of homework day after day, I don't how she passes her exams, she does like an hour of studying a week. The sun had begun set making the sky deep orange, it looked beautiful, we decided to take a short-cut through an alley-way as it was getting late and mom and dad were probably worried about us. "Well looky here looks like I got some pretty ones" a tall mysterious figure said in the shadows, "Pan, run  home now!" I snapped at her "b-but Y-Y/N I ca-can't leave you h-here alone" she said shaking with fear, "JUST GO!" I yelled at her, she nodded as she ran back out the alley and towards home. The mysterious figure ran towards me with a knife and stabbed me in the stomach. I gasped at the pain but kicked the knife out of his hand so he couldn't cut me again, he aimed a punch for my face but I blocked it and kicked him where it hurts! He crawled out of the alley in pain as my vision began to blur, I was losing to much blood but before I blacked out I heard a bunch of people running towards me and one of them shouting my name. Then darkness.

Pan's P.O.V.

I ran out the alley and dashed as fast as I could towards my house. If anything happens to Y/N it'll be all my fault. I shouldnt've left her alone, I should've stayed and helped her fight him but I was too much of a baby and ran away like a coward! I ran through the door and into the living room where my parents were. "MOM DAD WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" I yelled as I began dragging them to the door, "woah, wait a minute Pan what's wrong? Where's your sister?" Dad asked, I looked up to them as a few tears ran down my face, "sweetie whats wrong?" Mom asked as she pulled me into a comforting hug "m-me and Y/N were coming h-home and we went into an alley way cause we thought it would be a short-c-ut but there was a guy there but I couldn't do anything I was too scared and Y/N told me to go home and I did. I left her by herself" I sobbed into her chest, suddenly I felt Y/N's ki drop and now it was really low! "C'mon let's go, we need to find her and fast!" Dad said, he was clearly worried but was trying to keep calm so he wouldn't panick. We all ran to where I left her, she'd been stabbed in the stomach! "Y/N!" I screamed, but she fainted on the cold cement floor. "We need to get her to a hospital" mom said as I heard fear in her voice.

Timeskip to the hospital! Y/N's P.O.V. 

I woke up but the room I was really bright and it made my eye-sight a little blurry. I blinked a few times and looked around the room and saw mom,dad and Pan asleep so I decided to wake em up. "Pan, wake up!" I said a little louder then usual as I shook her, she blinked a few times as she looked at me. Her face lifted up when she saw I was awake, "Y/N! YOU'RE ALIVE!" She yelled happily as she pulled me into a tight hug causing to me to grunt in pain as my stomach started hurting "of course I'm alive you big dummy, it'll take more than a little knife to kill me" I told laughing slightly, as mom and dad began to wake up too. "Hey sweet-heart are you ok?" They both asked as they joined in on the hug, "yeah I'm fine" I chimed, I was really lucky to have them as my parents but I was even luckier to have a sister like pan!