Broly x Saiyan!reader x Goku x Vegeta

This was requested by Broly101! This will be a multiple parter basically the main thing will happen here and then there will be 3 endings they will Broly's ending, Goku's ending and Vegeta's ending so enjoy!

You and the gang minus Chi-chi and Goku were at the park having a picnic relaxing all cool and suddenly these guys came out of a ship which landed here. Their leader Paragus told Vegeta that thye'd found a new planet which they called Planet Vegeta after your old home but it was being threatned by the legendaty Super Saiyan. So you, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Krillin, Roshi and Oolong (I think that's everyone) went on the ship to see this so called new planet Vegeta. However you may of not have noticed but Vegeta and Broly Paragus' son had noticed that you were in heat and you were still to be mated! A few hours after you had arrived on the planet Goku had arrived and had also noticed and now all 3 wanted your attention! Let's see how this goes down shall we?!

Y/n's P.O.V.

So we've been on the new planet Vegeta and it's boring as shit. Like seriously the only building we're allowed to bei in is the one where we currently are and it's so dull! But at the moment that's not important, Goku, Vegeta and that Broly keep looking at me weirdly and it's creeping me out big time! "Hey Y/n are you ok?" Goku asked me pulling me out of my thoughts, me and him had to share a room together yay! "To be honest Goku no I'm not ok. You Vegeta and Broly have been staring at me like I'm a piece of meat all day and it's really creepy!" I informed him my voice dripping in anger he scoffed "do you seriously have no idea why we're doing that? You're in heat y/n that's why being around you and not being able to do anything is very stressful" he said to me in a serious tone. Oh god no! I'm on a planet with 4 pure blooded saiyans! Two of which are marrried! "B-but Goku you're married and so is Vegeta" I said "and you think that stops us from feeling like this?" A new voice said from behind me, I turned around and saw Vegeta. Oh boy, "I don't care how my heat is making you feel! I don't want to mate with any of you so deal with it!" I said raising my voice slightly, Vegeta went to say something but was cut off "Prince Vegeta sire, I'm sorry to disturb you but Paragus wishes to speak to you" a minion said standing at the door way. Vegeta scoffed and left clearly unhappy not that I cared. "Y/n I-" "Oh shut up! I don't give a damn Goku! I'm going to sleep and I refuse to talk about this anymore tonight!" I growled as  climbed into bed and fell asleep, it took me a while but it happend.

Timeskip

I woke up and discovered Goku wasn't in the room. I got dressed and left my room only to be scared by Broly who was standing right infront of the door hand raised as though he was about to knock on the door. "Jesus Broly don't do that!" I yelled slightly getting my breath back after almost having a heart attack, "I'm sorry, my father has sent me to come and get you, he said he wanted me to stay with you today" he informed his voice was quiet and soft though, I only just heard what he had said. I hope he isn't hanging around with me because of me being in heat this is the last thing I need. "Yeah ok whatever" I sighed hopelessly knowing that he'd stay with me no matter what I said. "So... what do you want to do?" I asked in a bored tone, "we could go and train together I know a place where we could go" he answered "lead the way" I responded. He lead me to a wasteland a few miles away from the castle building thing. "It's good enough I guess" I mumbled to myself, we both got ready for our little spar. "don't hold back" I said smirking slightly, "not in my nature" he responded a smirk also appearing on his face. We both charged at each other and recieved a punch in the face, I went to kick him but he blocked it and pushed me back. Our fight went on like this for our while ounching and kicking dodging and blocking nothing to interesting untill Broly went SSJ causing him to go beserk! "KAKAROT!!!" He yelled as he charged a powerful ki attack, how did he know Goku's sayain name? And why was he so pissed off?! Because I was thinking I only realised the energy blast was heading towards me just before it hit me. I crashed to the ground, my body was aching all over Broly snapped out off his anger driven trance and flew towards me looking very upset and concerned. "Y/N are you ok?!" He questioned but before I could answer I blacked out in his arms.

Timeskip

I woke up but the lighting was bright and my sight was slightly blurry. I blinked a few times as I was able to see norrmally again, I looked around and saw I was in mine and Goku's room I heard the door open and saw Goku, Vegeta and Broly walk in. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? I sat up and tried to walk out as I had a feeling they were gonna bring up last night and I wasn't in the mood but of course Goku grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "No more walking away from this y/n, we all have feelings towards so now you have to choose. Me, Vegeta or Broly?" Goku asked a stern look on his face. I knew they weren't going to let me leave the room untill I answered but I didn't know who I wanted. Vegeta who I've known since forever who always defended me when the ginyu force or Zarbon were being creeps, Goku who I've been really close to ever since I arrived on Earth or Broly a saiyan who I've just met, single kind worries about me when necessary. I sighed sadly as I had made my decision either way 2 people's hearts were getting broken today. I choose....

YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE ENDINGS MWAHAHAHAHAHA! BYE-BYE!!!