Kid Buu x reader

A/N: Continuation!!! Also battle of gods up in this biznich! And remember Vegeta is your father!

It's been a few months since Buu stopped trying kill everyone he saw because of me. He hardly ever got mad any more I really did get through to him I guess. Dad was the only one who still didn't feel comfortable about it but that's just because he got his handed to him by Kid Buu.I'd also taught him how to speak like a normal person now so communicating with him was apiece of cake!

were sitting at our on table outside of capsule corp it was my step-mother's (Bulma) birthday. A few minutes ago this really tall blue dude and a weird purple cat guy appeared, I've never seen dad look so on edge I found it hilarious! Me and Buu did nothing but eat mountains of food hey I'm a full blooded saiyan and he's a guy who used to eat people so don't judge us ok?! Anyway Beerus the purple cat guy who is actually the god of destruction threw a tempet tantrum over pudding. PUDDING!!! He then got really pissed of so now we're gonna have to fight him. YAY so much banter! Me, Kid Buu, normal Buu and 18 went against him first whilst Goten and Tunks were doing fusion to become Gotenks. 18 and Buu were already out of the fight how me and K.Buu were doing better than them is a mystery to me. I was punched in the stomach and tail slapped by Beerus into a wall. Not the most painless of things to have happen to you. After seeing this K.Buu went balistic! He started hitting Beerus like it was nothing! But it only lasted for a few more seconds.

We were doing badly and when I say badly we were all to injured to fight and Goku was on King Kai's planet training "Y/n, incase we don't make it through this I want to give you something" K.Buu said to me, before I could say or do anything his lips planted on mine. It wasn't like before on Supreme Kai's planet it was a two-sided kiss, his eyes were closed and after a few seconds mine were too as I kissed him back putting all my emotion in to it. A few minutes later we broke apart for badly needed oxygen, we also noticed that we were still outside of Capsule Corp so we weren't dead. I looked around and saw Goku walk towards Beerus I'm guessing he just got here. Thank Dende for that! Not that it would matter if we'd die or not either way I got to spend eternity with Kid Buu and that's all I could and ever will care about.