Vegito x reader: The wedding

This was requested by AquaDragonGirl and also do not play the music untill I tell you!!!
f/c= favourite colour and f/f= favourite flower

It's been a few months since you and Vegito got together and today was the day of your wedding day! So let's see how you and your lucky man is doing!

Y/n's P.O.V

I sat in my ivory white dress as Chi-chi did my hair and Bulma did my makeup. I couldn't help but feel nervous, what if Vegito didn't want to get married? What if he ditched me at the isle? "Y/n I know you're nervous but stop shaking everything will be fine" Chi-chi assured me "but" "no buts now shut up and let me finish my art and stop worrying like Chi-chi said everything will be fine!" Bulma scolded me, I sighed trying to think positive after all Vegito wouldn't of proposed if he didn't want to get married right?

​Vegito's P.O.V.
​I was pacing up and down in my room, I was already in my suit. I don't know if I can do this I mean what if she doesn't want to get married and she runs away? I was here by myself seeing as Vegeta and Gogeta was making sure Goku didn't eat the food, there was a knock on the door I told the person to enter it was Gogeta. "you ok? You look a little worried" he said "I don't know if I can do this, I mean look at me I'm a hero and yet I'm getting worried over a girl!" I exclaimed, " yeah but she's not any girl she's your fiance and you love her and she loves you. Do you seriously think that she would say yes if y/n didn't want to marry you?" He asked rhetorically "yo guys it's time to go" Goku told us as he burst through the door. I was dragged out by Gogeta, this is it I hope everything goes ok.

I'm gonna skip the vows and stuff cause I don't know how weddings work I've never been to one so yeah sorry!  ​

Y/n's P.O.V.

​The music began playing as my brother Yammcha walked me down the isle. So we arrived at CC as Bulma said we could have the party here and so we did. This truly has been the best day of my life, it was time for our first dance. PLAY THE MUSIC!!! Me and Vegito began dancing, my head on his chest as we danced, after a few moments every one began dancing with their other halves. Tonight was absolutley perfect and I can't beleive I was lucky enough to have someone as amazing as Vegito, I smiled up at him as the song finished and we gave each other a soft kiss as we went to get a drink leaving the others to dance to their hearts content.

Vegito's P.O.V.

Me and Y/N got drinks I can't believe I was able to actually go out with her let alone marry her! She was beautiful, funny and for a human she was ridicously stong, she helped me fight Super Buu when I was first fused for her to have that strength was just... I don't even know it's one of the things that makes y/n y/n. "Seeing as it's almost midnight how about you and I leave for our honeymoon early?" I asked whilst having my classic smirk on my face, we weren't doing anything fancy just takin a Capsule house and placing in a meadow we discovered, it was al most as preety as she was it had f/c f/f  "yeah ok seeing as you requested it" she replied her perfect face decorated with beautiful smile of hers. After we got changed we announced to every one that we were leaving as I picked y/n up bridal style and started flying towords our meadow. A few minutes later we arrived as I poped out the dyno capsule and carried my sexy wife into the house she looked exhausted as did I. I layed her in bed as I got in next to her, she snuggled into my chest "goodnight Vegito, I love you" she whispered loud enough for me to hear before she closed her eyes and fell asleep. "I love you too babe" I replied as I kissed her head rubbing my hand over the slight baby bump she had I couldn't wait for our baby too arrive. I smiled as I thought about the last few months we had shared together, it made me happy knowing that we'd be together till the day we both died and even then in other world we'd still be together. I fell asleep soon afterwards still having that happy smile on my face.