Goku x reader

This takes place during Ressurection Of F so for those of you who haven't watched it yet it's out dvd go and fucking buy it!

Frieza the feared emperor has returned from the dead! After training and gaining a new form he rushed to Earth to seek his revenge against the saiyan known as Goku! Near his defeat Frieza used a cheap and dirty trick to assure his victory! These are the events which took place afterwards!

Y/N'S P.O.V.

I heard Goku's agonising screams. The fact that I am a saiyan yet have no where near enough to help my closest friend it makes me feel pathetic and weak! I've gotten so close to him I feel our relationship should be way past the friendship stage by now but then again he probably doesn't wanna date someone who can't finish her own battles! All the times where someone has to of stepped in for me because I was too weak to finish off the fight myself it's happend every damn time! And now Goku's gonna die and there's nothing I can do to stop it! I felt a spark with in me and I felt so much more powerful, I opened my eyes and looked at myself "y-y/n you've gone super saiyan!" Krillin told me in shock, I looked over to Goku and Frieza. Only if I distract Frieza for a few seconds it'll be long enough for someone to get Goku outta ther and give him the last sensu even if it means I'm gonna die. "I'm gonna distract Frieza, no matter what happens you get Goku and you give him the last bean!" I ordered "that's suicide" Piccolo retorted  "like I said no matter what!" I snapped back at him before flying over to Frieza.

I kicked Frieza in the face causing him to spiral away from Goku. "Y/n? What are you doing he's gonna kill you!" Goku's strained voice rang out, "as long as you live I don't really care about what happens to me Gokie" I said calling him by his rarely used nickname. I dashed over to Frieza and started attacking him "you hopeless fool if you believe that a mere super saiyan will be able to defeat me then you deserve to die" he cackled. I punched him in the face which made him bite his tongue as he was still laughing, I smirked as he hissed in pain and spat out the blood in his mout "YOU FILTHY MONKEY BITCH! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!" Frieza yelled as he charged an energy blast, I got ready for the attack but Vegeta punched Frieza and sent him crashing to the ground. "Kakarot's fine now, let me finish off this bastard y/n" he told me, I nodded but before I could go anywhere I blacked out. 

TIMESKIP! After Frieza got sent back to hell

I groaned as I opened my eyes slightly, the room I was in was dark. I fully opened my eyes and looked around to see that I was in Goku's house more specifically his bedroom! The door squeaked open and revealed Goku "afternoon sleeping beauty" he said with his usual smile. I blushed slightly when he called me beauty, it's not like him to do something like that. I know it's been hard for him since Chi-chi left him and the boys but still, "you had me worried for a sec y/n if it wasn't for Vegetayou woulda fallen in the ocean and drowned. You shouldn't have gotten envolved" he scolded, I scoffed at him "fine! If something like that happens again I'll just let you the love of my life die!" I snapped back after realising what I said I put both my hands over my mouth and looked at Goku's shocked face. Damn it! Now he's gonna think I'm a weirdo way to go y/n you baka! My mental rant was interrupted by Goku's laughter. "What a-are you laughing at?" I asked, he quietend down and smiled at me again "I know the reason why went super saiyan and attacked Frieza was because you were tired of felling weaker then everybody else... and you didn't like seeing me get hurt like that." He teased, my face was now really hot "OH SHUT UP! THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW IS HOW TO FIGHT AND HOW TO FILL THAT BOTTOMLESS PIT YOU CALL A STOMACH!" I yelled at him "yeah you definatley love me" Goku giggled, before running out the room "GOKU! GET BACK HERE!" I screamed before running off after him. Damn that saiyan!