Teen Trunks x Neko Reader

A Neko for those of you who don't know is a half human half cat. f/c= favourite colour e/c= eye colour

 Y/N'S P.O.V.

I stomped out of Capsule corp. That stupid Vegeta who does he think he! Insulting like, he thinks he can do and say what he please just cause he's a prince! "Y/N! WAIT!" Trunks Vegeta's son shouted to me but I flew off, I'm in no mood to talk to anyone right now! I landed near a beautiful waterfall and seeing as it was night the way the moon reflected off it made it look even better. I sat on the green grass scratching the back of my triangular shaped ear, I came here whenever I needed to get away my f/c tail twiched and I shivered it was pretty cold out. I shouldn't have run off like that Trunks is probably looking around for me as for some reason he nor his friends can sense my energy and I bet he's worried sick, he always seems very protective of me but in a nice friendly way. I don't know why he does what he does though I'm just an ugly hybrid of 2 different species which should never have existed as his father said to me so kindly, he's such an arrogant jerk! A gust of wind blew over making me shiver again. I really should've brought my jacket!

Trunk's P.O.V.

I was looking around for Y/N hectically. Damn my father tonight was supossed to be the night in which I confessed my feelings towards her but of course my short tempered father had to take hi anger out on her, why can't my life be simple? I came across a waterfall near a filed I looked down and saw someone there and I couldn't sense their energy so it must've been her. I landed and jogged over to her. When I was standing next to her she shivered so I took my blue capsle corp jacket off and draped it over her shoulders making her jump as she wasn't aware of my presence. "Trunks what are you doing here?" She asked still annoyed from what was said earlier "I was looking for you, did you have any idea how worried I was? Y/N, I want to protect you not as a friend though not anymore! I want to mean more than that to you, I love you Y/N" I confessed as truthfully as I could. Before she could react I pulled her in for a kiss, her lips so soft like a pillow and her delicous scent of flowers, it's been difficult for me to keep my feelings hidden from her when she is so unbelievably pretty. We broke apart for air, I looked into her e/c orbs as she was searching for words "Trunks I-I love you too!" She told me before pulling me into another kiss. It was from this moment on I knew that I would die before I let anyone or anything hurt her, I loved her so much there were no words to describe it, when we stopped I scratched behind her ear resulting in her purring loudly as her soft tail wrapped itself around my waist, she leaned her head on my shoulder as we both looked up at the star-filled sky and as amazing as it was it's beauty was nothing compared to y/n.