Twin Goten x twin Reader

This is what happend before you and Goten went to the world tournament. This is short but sweet!

Y/N'S P.O.V.

Me and Goten were in the forest. We were sparing each other for tomorrows worlds martial arts tournament where'd we'd been meeting our father for the first time, I wasn't sure how I felt about it yet. "Hey y/n, are you ok?" My twin brother asked pulling me out of my thoughts, "oh er yeah" I answered as I got ready to attack him again. We both went super saiyan and I rushed towards him, we both suprised Gohan the other day. We asked him how he went super saiyan and after we told him we both transformed at the exact same time his face was really funny! I aimed a punch at Goten's face and he did the same, we both punched each other in the face as I recovered I charged my Kamehameha. Gohan taught us how to do it, I fired my attack and Goten dodged it just in time. He then charged his own ki attack which I barely blocked our spar went on like this for a few more minutes befor mommy called us in for dinner. 

"Hey onii-chan" me and Goten greeted our older as we sat at the table and ate. It's a good thing that moomy cooks loads of food for me, Goten and Gohan training makes me really hungry! After we finished eating Goten and I went to our room to get ready for bed. "Good-night sweet hearts see you in the morning" Mommy said as she turned the bedroom light of and closed the door. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get to sleep, I was too excited and nervous about tomorrow that and I was really cold "hey sis are you awake?" Goten whispered but I still heard him, "yeah I can't get to sleep I'm to cold" I said as I shivered and pulled my blanket closer to me. A few seconds later Goten crawled into my bed, he was really warm so I snuggled up next to him. "I can't wait for tomorrow we're gonna fight at a real tournament! And we get to see daddy" he mumbled quietly, I nodded "G-Goten what do you think daddy's like?" I asked him wanting to know what he thought, "mommy told me that he looks a like lot me and he's really nice and strong but I'm still a little nervous" he told me. "Yeah me too, but I'm excited too we'll just have to wait and see. Good-night Goten" I whispered tiredly, I felt Goten's arms wrap around my body and he brought me closer to him and hugged me. I hugged him back "good-night y/n" he whispered back and we both fell asleep.