Gohan x Videl's Twin sister Reader!

Requested by CodilynLunn!

Buu has been defeated so what other is there to celebrate then party? Of course Bulma was hosting the party as always and your sister Videl took this oppurtunity to tell a certain half-blodded Saiyan how you felt about him! Let's see what he has to say shall we?

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was just standing at the back leaning on a building as everyone else had fun. I never was one for parties really. "Hey y/n are you ok? Everyone's having fun come and join us" Someone asked I looked next to me to see my crush Gohan! "U-uh y-y-yeah I'm fine thanks" I stuttered nervously answering his question, Gohan must've thought I was cold because he took off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders I smiled gratefully at him as I put it on properly. "You don't have to be nervous around me y/n Videl told me everything and I just want you to know that I like you too y/n" he confessed a light blush evident on his face. I'm going to kill Videl when I get my hands on her! "C'mon let's go get something to eat I'm starving" I said as I walked over to dozen tabled which had all sorts of delicous dishes on. 

We'd finished eating a while ago and I was starting to get a little tired "do you wanna stay at my house tonight? I'll make sure it's ok with your dad first of course" Gohan informed me noticing my fatigue I nodded tiredly as I didn't have enough energy to argue I just wanted to go to sleep. A few minutes later Gohan and I were flying back to his house, once we landed Gohan picked me up bridle style as we entered the house. I snuggled into his warm body as we neared his bedroom and allowed sleep to take over.

Gohan's P.O.V. 

I looked down at y/n to see she had fallen asleep, I laughed quietly as I brushed a strand of her shiny h/c hair out of her pretty face. There was a point where I'd thought I was never going to see her again it was when I got absorbed by Buu. That thought scared me so much that even now I can feel myself about to cry about it. I walked into my room and layed her in the bed before I got in with her and pulled the blanket over us, "sweet dreams y/n" I whispered before kissing her head and wrapping my arms around her as I pulled her closer to me in a protective way. 'No matter what I won't let anything or anybody hurt her!' I thought and then went to sleep my self.

Timeskip to morning! Y/N's P.O.V.

I was awoken by a delicous scent wafting in front of my nose. I opened my eyes to see Gohan holding a tray with pancakes, waffles and ornage juice basically he made me breakfast in bed. I looked up at him smirking causing him to blush ."Good morning y/n!" Gohan chirped happily, "good morning Gohan you didn't have to make me breakfast y'know" I told him as I already began eating and boy his cooking was awesome! "Yeah I know but I wanted too so there" he retorted, "man Gohan where d'you learn to cook this is delicious!" I complemented as I finished eating the last syrup covered pancake "my mom taught me" he answered laughing at how fast I was eating even though I'm human I eat like a Saiyan. He took the plate and cup away and joined in the bed as I snuggled into his chest again "I love you so much Gohan" I mumbled loudly enough for him to hear "I love you more y/n" he responded "I love you most" I said as I kissed him softly, not long after he kissed me back. I'm actually glad Videl told him now cus I know I wouldn't of been able to confess to Gohan in a million years but now because of her I get to spend forever with him!