Gotenks x reader lemon

A/N: Like the Gogeta and Vegito ones Gotenks was wished from the fusion dimension so yeah! Also lemon in this you've been warned!!! F/F- Favourite flowers

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was woken up by my phone ringing. "*Yawn* Hello?" I said groggily still tired and not ready to get out of bed yet "hey y/n it's Gotenks! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park? There's an awesome fair!" He yelled happily down the phone very loudly that  had to pull my phone away from my ear. "What time?" I asked as I sat up "uhmm how about... 10:00 sound good to you?" He asked sounding very excited "ok Gotenks I'll meet you in the park at bye" I giggled before hanging up, I looked at the time. It was already 9! I jumped out of bed, showered, got dressed and headed down stairs. I ate my breakfast and left my apartment and still got to the park early, I sat on a bench as I waited for Gotenks to arrive. "Hey y/n!" That adorable happy voice yelled, "hey Gotenks" I replied as he walked over to where I was sitting he had one of his arms behind his back as though he was hiding something. "What are you hiding?" I asked playfully as I tried to see what he was holding "oh er I got these for you I hope you like em'" he said a slight blush on his face and revealed a bouquet of f/f. "Thanks Gotenks they're lovely" I said as I admired them, "er actually y/n I w-was wondering if you d-don't mind c-could w-we go back to your house and just watch a movie or something?" He aske stuttering nervously "yeah sure don't need to get nervous about it" I said laughing as we headed back to my house.

Timeskip

We walked in to the living room. Gotenks sat on the sofa as I went to the kitchen to put the flowers in some water, I walked back into the living room and joined Gotenks on the sofa. "So what do you wan-" I was cut off by Gotenks kissing me!

Lemon begins now!!!

He lied me down but was still kissing me. "I love you y/n so much" Gotenks told me as he parted for air "Gotenks I..I..." I stammered as he leaned forward to give me another kiss "say what you feel what does your heart tell you?" He asked looking at my uncertain face, I've been friends with him for a while now but I also like him a little more than a friend. I grabbed his black jacket and rolled him over so I was now on top and kissed him passionately, he smirked into the kiss and began to undress me. He took off my shirt then my bra after that he moved so he was on top again he started kissing my neck and moved downwards to my breasts and sucked on one whilst playing with the other, I moaned quietly as he moved his hands to my pants and removed them and my under wear. His lips were at mine once again as I took of his own pants, boxers and grey skin tight shirt. He stuck two fingers inside of me "aghh Gotenks you coulda warned me" I groaned in pain, "I'm sorry y/n" he said in an adorable voice as he kissed me again, he started thrusting his fingers making me moan loudly giving him the chance to put his tongue in my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth, and rubbed against my own tongue making me moan again he took his fingers out of me and replaced it with his his throbbing member. I moaned in pain in slightly as he entered "you ok?" Gotenks asked as he wiped away a few tears, I nodded as he started moving. "Go-t-tenks h-arder" I begged, he complied as he went harder and sped up. I began to tighten around him as my climax was getting nearer "Gotenks I'm gonn-gonna aghh" I moaned loudly as I came, after a couple more thrust Gotenks came and moaned my name loudly.

LEMON OVER!!!

I fell asleep cuddled next to Gotenks a few minutes later.

Gotenks P.O.V.

Y/n fell asleep lying next to me and I was drifting off to you but before I did "I love you mhmm Gotenks" I heard y/n mumble. I had a big smile on my face as I kissed her forehead "I love you too" I whispered then went to sleep.