Chapter 4

This chapter has been edited.

Nelly's POV

Once we finish our food we head to the car and Grayson opens the door for me and I say "thank you" and get in and he gets in on his side then starts the car. He saids,"So after school you're leaving with me so we can meet Ethan at Dave and Busters okay?" I say," Yea I just gotta ask my mom first." He nods his head and continue driving while taking several glances at me.

Once he pulled into my driveway he turns to me and say, while smiling,"Have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow beautiful." I say "You too." Then get out the car and walk to the door and unlock it, then wave at Grayson and walk up stairs to my room.

Later on that night......

My mom and brother just got home and Grayson just reminded me, through the phone, that I have to ask my mom about going out with them. So I tell him that I'll call him back to let him know what she said, and go downstairs to see my mom about cook some spaghetti so I say,"Hey ma, how was work?" She saids, "Work was work." As she always says. So I say,"Well.. My friend is g-" I get cut off by her screaming my ears off! Once she has had her moment she saids with a smile,"A friend? Awe Nelly I can't believe it. Who is she?!" I say slowly,"Well ... 'His' name is Grayson..." She says,"Oh, hmm. He havin' a party or somethin'?" I say,"No mam, it'll just be me, him and his brother Ethan at David and Busters. Can I please go ma?" She saids,"Hmm I don't know Nelly, when is it?" I mumble a silent 'tomorrow' and she says,"Honey speak up." So I say,"Tomorrow." Surprisingly she says,"Well okay, since it's your first friend since... The incident, you can go." As soon as she said that I squeezed her as tight as I could and repeatedly say 'thank you'. When I calmed down, I was about to go up the stairs, when she said,"Wait. As soon as you come back, I wanna meet him okay?" I say, "Of course." Then head straight to my room to call Grayson..

Once I plop down on my bed, I pick up my phone and call him. He picks up on the 3rd ring and say, "So what'd she say?!" I try to sound as sad as I can and say,"Well unfortunately she said .... no..." He sounds so sad when he say,"Aw man I really wanted you to meet him." I start to feel bad, so I say,"Just kidding she said yes!!" He saids,"That's great, haha you had me there for a moment haha." I say,"Haha sorry." He saids smoothly,"It's cool Nelly." I say,"Hey I have a question, so when I was on your phone today I saw that my name was saved as Bae with heart eyes and a ring ahaha, care to explain Gray?" He laughs nervously and say,"Haha how d-do you know that it's you?" I say smartly,"Uh maybe because I looked at the conversation and it's the same conversation we had yesterday kiddo." There's some shuffling in the background, and he says "Coming mom, umm I'll see you at school Nelly, BYE!" Then he hangs up. This boy I swear..

Once I check my Twitter I take a quick shower, I head downstairs and start fixing some spaghetti. Once I'm done with my food I head up stairs to my moms room and tell her and Michael Goodnight then head to my room and go to sleep....

In the morning.....

"Nellyyy... Nelly.....NELLY!!!" My mom yells. I say,"I'm up ma! She saids,"Okay, your breakfast is ready down stairs." I say,"What'd you make?" She saids,"Pancakes, sausage and eggs now hurry up we gotta go!" She say, while rubbing my eyes,"Okay." Then I hop outta bed and make it up and head to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene. Once I'm done I put on (outfit at the top). For my hair, since I didn't wrap it up last night, which was dumb, I pick it out with a pick comb and use a shoe string and tie it into a puff. Then go down stairs and eat my breakfast while making small kid talk with Michael. He was telling me about how he wanted a bike and what color he wanted it to be. Once I finish my food, we walk out the house and into my moms car.

After we drop Michael off, my mom turns to me and say,"Okay now while you are with those boys don't do nothing stupid, and don't let them take advantage of you okay?" I say,"Yes mam."

Once we reach the school I tell her bye and kiss her on the cheek, then get out and see Grayson waiting on me at the entrance. He's wearing a black sweater, black skinny jeans and black vans. He looks really hot- wait what am I saying, we're just friends. "Nelly!" Grayson yells snapping me out of my thoughts, I say,"Oh hey Gray, umm what were you saying again?" He saids while smirking,"Well I said are you ready to go in?" I say,"Oh yea. What's up with the smirk?" He goes,"I know you were checking my out." I say smirking just as he was,"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." He just blushes and we walk into the school.

•••

End of this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed and I love the feed back that I have received!! Keep em coming! Don't forget to vote vote vote!!

Love you guys!!!