Chapter 14

When she woke Grayson up!👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾

Nelly's POV

The Next Morning....

I wake up around 8:00 and quietly creep out of bed and do my hygiene then go downstairs.

When I get down there I see Melina cooking some sausages on the stove. I say,"Good Morninggg.."She smiles at me and say,"Good morning to you too darling. Did you sleep bene (good)?" I smile and say,"I did, I did. And you?" She goes back to cooking the sausages and say,"Yes I sure did." I walk up next to her and say,"I can help you with that if you want?" She smiles at me and say,"Oh that would be wonderful dear! But I have to go to work in like,"She looks at her watch,"Oh my! I have to go now!" I say,"I can finish this up for you." She hugs me and saids,"Oh thank you sweetheart. That would be great!" I hug her back and say,"It's no problem at all. But umm do y'all have any pancake mix?" She saids,"Um we should..Si, we do it should be in the top cabinet on the far left." I thank her and she saids,"Well I have to go now. Tell Grayson I left a letter on the counter that he'd better read! Ciao!" I say,"Ciao!" And she leaves out the door.

Once I finished the eggs I move on to the pancakes. I am now looking for the pancake mix Melina told me about. Noticing that it was a really high cabinet, I debate on just grabbing a chair and getting it like that, but I don't want to seem rude by standing on other folks chairs so I just reached higher and made some pancakes.

Once I'm done I look at the clock on the stove and I decide to go ahead and wake Grayson up so he could get ready.

I walk up stairs to his room and see him completely knocked out on the couch. I smile at how handsome he is even in his sleep, with his sharp jawline, perfect eyebrows, long eyelashes, perfect shaped nose, and soft pink lips that I could just kiss all day. My baby was truly beautiful. He didn't like it that much when I called him cute, adorable, or beautiful, he thought it was 'sweet' and said that he was too much of a 'man' to be sweet. I only laughed at this memory.

I walk up to him and touch the side of his face and say,"Babyy..Wake upp." He doesn't move, so I peck his lips and say,"Graysonnn wake upp..." His eyes immediately flutter open and he looks at me and smiles his gorgeous smile that always gives me butterflies. He saids,"Good morning princess," he kisses my cheek,"What I great way to wake me up. I don't know what's better. Hearing your voice or being blessed with seeing your beautiful face." I blush and he sits up and pulls me unto his lap and just stares at me for a while then we lean in and our lips flow in perfect sync with each other's. I honestly couldn't even taste his morning breath. He didn't even have one!

He tried to deepen the kiss but I pull back and try to get off of his lap but that only makes him grip my hips tighter. I sigh and say,"Graysonnn do you wanna be late for your flight?" He smirks and saids,"Actually-" I cut him off and say,"Go get ready Grayson." He chuckles then put me down and peck my lips one last time then he goes to his bathroom to shower.

I go grab the now clean clothes I wore yesterday, cause his mom washed them, and put them on. I quickly run downstairs and make us both some orange juice.

A couple minutes later I hear Grayson running down the stairs like a beast, then I feel his presence behind me and his arms snack around my waist. I smile and turn around an say,"I made us breakfast." He smiles down at me and says,"Thank you baby girl." He pecks my lips and I pull back and sit down saying,"No problem babe. I hope you like it though." He grabs his plate and sits across from me saying,"It looks delicious baby." He takes a bite of his pancake and smiles up at me with the food seeping through his teeth. I say,"Eww Grayson. Is it good though?" He saids, with his mouth full of food,"Ubmy gwad!! Yess tshus is swo gwood." I laugh at him then start eating my food.

Grayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें