Chapter 29

Genesis up top👆🏾😍

Sorry for the late update! This is starting to get hard guys, and I'm trying to make this story as good and interesting as I can! Enjoy! Sorry for any errors!

Nelly's POV

We pull up to the beach and I open the car door and get out. Grayson storms over to me and say,"Nelly what the hell?!" I knit my eyebrows together in confusion and put my hand on my hip saying,"Grayson what are you talking about?" He saids,"Why did you open that door?! You knew I was gonna do it!" I lift my upper lip and switch my hand to my other hip saying,"Are you serious Grayson?"

In an instant his glare turns into a big smile and he laughs saying,"Baby I was just playing!" I fold my arms across my chest and say with attitude,"Are you kidding me Grayson?" He steps closer to me and say,"Come on baby I was only playing with you. Besides you can't stay mad at me." I turn around and walk towards the beach saying,"Watch me."

Grayson's POV

I watch as she walks away and lick my lips, that suddenly became dry. I stare intensely at her ass and groan as it jiggles up and down in her dress.. I love it when she wears dresses like that..Like damn. All mine..

As I'm gawking over her, I hear my name being called but I don't dare remove my eyes. When suddenly I hear,"Damn Grayson, your girlfriend has a nice ass!" I tear my eyes away from my princess and turn to the voice coming from my cousin Genesis. I step in front of him, blocking his view, and say,"Mine! Get your own!!" He chuckles and say, while holding his hands up in surrender,"Sorry man I just couldn't help myself. The way it jiggl-" I cut him off by gripping his arm and saying,"Do you wanna make this your last day on earth Genesis? (TWD reference)"

He chuckles and say,"Geez man calm down, you used to let me check out your old girlfriend." I sigh and stuff my hands in my pockets and stand next to him and say, while watching Nelly talk to my aunts and cousins,"She's different Genesis...What we have is different... Every moment I'm with this goddess I can't help but to feel gay and at ease. I never felt that way with Ashley. It was all an act, but not with Nelly. Everything is true, genuine, and passionate and it feels so good."

He turns to me and say,"Wow that's deep man. So you like love her?" I smile as she waves at me in the distance and wave back saying to him,"With all my heart.." He saids,"That's cool Grayson, I can't wait to have that feeling.." Genesis' only a couple years older than me and he's been trying to find a girlfriend for a while now but all the girls he's been with only wanted sex, so he sort of just gave up on searching for love. He saids the perfect girl will just have to find him..

I pat him on the back and say,"She'll come Genesis, just wait on it." He nods and I say,"Well, I'm gonna go over there and hang with Nelly. See ya." He saids, as I'm walking away,"Wait! Can I come too?" I chuckle and say,"Sure dude." We walk on the beach and sit next to Nelly on the towel. I grab her hand in mine and kiss it saying,"Are you still mad at me princess?" She saids,"Nahh, but I'll get my revenge baby. You won't even see it coming.."

I chuckle and say,"We'll see about that." Genesis clears his throat and I say,"Oh yeah! Baby you remember Genesis right? I know I have a lot of cousins so it might be hard to remember some of them." She smiles and say,"I remember all your cousins Gray. Hey!" He smiles back at her and say,"Hi, your very pretty by the way." She bursts out laughing for some reason and I just sit there trying to control my laugh, because her laugh is contagious, and he just smiles in confusion.

Once she's calmed down, she saids,"Haha ooh I'm sorry for laughing Genesis, but man you a trip. Thank you though! I was laughing cause, Grayson- never mind you wouldn't get it. It's an inside joke." Oh I get it now! I chuckle and whisper in her ear,"I love you so much." She smiles and say,"I love you more baby." We turn our attention back to a sad looking Genesis and Nelly saids,"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you unhappy." He continues to look at the ocean and shrug saying,"It's not your fault Nelly, I was already unhappy."