Chapter 22

Thanks for 20k!! Here's another song that describes their relationship!! Enjoy! And comment what you think!

Ethan's POV

As I'm waking up, I hear the sound of moaning?.. So I look over to my right and see Grayson still sleep with his back to me and his arm wrapped around Nelly. So I whisper,"Nelly? Are you awake?" She whispers back,"Yeah, did Grayson wake you up too?" I nod like she can see me but Grayson's whole body basically covers her, the only thing I can see is the tip of her hip and her wild hair. She saids,"I can't even get up cause that makes him tighten his grip on me and moan, 'No. You stay over here with daddy.' Like what? Can you please help me wake him up before Marilyn and Oliver hear him." I say,"Yeah."

I get up and go downstairs get a cup of ice cold water, then come back up and walk over to Grayson and before I can even poor it on him Nelly saids,"What the? Boy are you crazy? That water will get all up in my hair! And Grayson will be pissed!" I groan frustratedly and I was about to say something when Grayson saids, still sleep,"Yeah Nelly, right there...Ride daddies Jr. like you own it..." He grinds into her backside and she looks at me horrified and say,"Poor it on him now." I do just that and she quickly jumps out of his arms and stand next to me, as Grayson jumps up and yell,"WHAT THE F-" Nelly quickly covers his mouth and whisper yell,"Grayson will you shut the heck up before you wake them up! You been loud all morning!" I chuckle to myself and he glares at me, then he looks down at my hand and see the cup. Oh God.

I drop the cup and he storms over to me so I run out the door and down the stairs. He darts down the stairs after me and I jump over the railing and run to the downstairs bathroom and close the door behind me, locking it in the process. He's pissed..

Nelly's POV

I quickly close Grayson's bedroom door and run downstairs and hear Grayson banging on the bathroom door Ethan ran into. I quickly walk up to him and grab his arm and pull him away from the door, then rub the side of his face and make him look me in my eyes saying,"Gray calm down, please. Look at me, calm down baby.." He looks down at me and just stare at me for a moment, then he sighs and say,"What is going on Nelly? Why did Ethan poor water on me?!" I say,"Grayson you were having a wet dream all morning! I tried waking you up myself but that only made you get sexual with me. Then when I tried to move you gripped your arms around me tighter!" His face turns bright red and he saids,"Oh boy, I'm sorry baby.." I say," It's fine Gray..."

Ethan yells from the bathroom,"Can I come out now?" I laugh and Grayson saids,"Yeah!" He walks out of the bathroom and walk towards us but stop as soon as he sees Grayson? He saids,"Um Gray you might wanna um fix your problem down there.." I look down to see what he's talking about, and my God was that thing huge! His erection was huger than I've ever seen it before. It looked like it was gonna bust out of his sweats!

Grayson groans and walk up the stairs looking stressed. My poor baby. I tell Ethan that I'll be right back, and I follow Grayson to his bathroom and close the door behind me, while locking it in the process, and say,"You okay baby?.." He turns to me and sigh saying,"No baby girl, I'm not.." Uh oh. I say,"What's going on prince, talk to me." I wrap my around his torso and he saids,"Don't get mad Nelly please.." I unwrap my arms and look up at him and say,"Baby what is it?" I'm kinda scared of what he'll say. He sighs and say,"Nelly, my body needs you! It needs you bad! I need to make love to you princess, can't you see!" I feel my eyes start to water up.

I hope he doesn't break up with me. I say,"Grayson what do you want me to do about it!" He yells back,"I want you to let me! Let me please you! Baby we know we're right for each other so why wait!?" I yell, feeling myself wanting to cry,"Stop it Grayson! Why are you acting this way, you know I have to stay true to myself! Don't do this to me please!" He saids in a softer voice,"Nelly baby I'm sorry. I'm a guy, I can't help my desire for you, it's too strong. I'm not forcing you to do anything, I just-" He cuts his self off. I say,"Grayson I'm sorry I can't please you the way you want me to, and I'm sorry you think you can't please me. To me your saying that yesterday meant nothing to you. All of those beautiful moments we shared together with each other meant absolutely nothing to you." I feel my eyes start to water up but I don't let the tears fall.