Chapter 11

Nelly's POV

Right now in sitting at our lunch table eating my lunch and all I could think of is 'where is Grayson?' I hope he's okay. God I'm so worried I can't even finish eating, cause I just feel like something is wrong. I get up and go look around the halls for him..

Grayson's POV
I look around the unknown dark room I was pushed in and I can't see anything so I say,"WHO ARE YOU!! SHOW YOURSELF NOW!!" Suddenly a dark figure comes running to me scaring the crap out of me. He pulls his hand back about to punch me but I grab it and twist it around making him scream in pain. Then I get on top of him and start repeatedly punching him, when he yells,"KEVIN GET HIM OFF ME NOW!!" Some guy come up be hide me too quick for me to react and knocks me upside the head with a bat, making me scream loudly in pain. Then he saids,"Shut up!" And swings it again making everything go black.............

---------------------------------------------

Nelly's POV

As I'm walking around looking for Grayson I hear a loud shrieking scream coming from the schools basement. It sounded like Grayson! I immediately run toward the sound, then slow down when I hear someone screaming at him then bang. It sounded like a baseball bat! I bursted threw the doors and saw my baby on the floor unconscious, and I quickly kneel down next to him and put his head in my lap saying,"Wake up baby please! If you can hear me wake up. Please!" I then look around the room and say,"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" Suddenly a figure that I know all too well appeared and I instantly stand up ready to pounce at any moment and he saids,"I see you've noticed your unconscious ex." He laughs making me even more furious, so I say,"Cut to the chase Peter! Eww it feels terrible saying your disgusting name." He starts coming closer to me, looking crazier and crazier with every step he takes. I try my best not to show my fear as he gets closer and saids,"If you don't cooperate with me then I will make you scream it, and not in a pleasant way.." I can feel the tears burning my nose, so I try to keep the dam in my eyes from flooding. He then comes closer to me with his nose almost touching mine and say,"The first thing you need to know is that you two are already broken up got it? That's why I said your ex," he smirks and kisses my cheek making me want to vomit,"and now," he kisses my other cheek,"your mine." I was about to scream when he pushed his lips up against mine forcefully kissing me. And it burned. I push him away really hard and he tumbled back and I started to run but he grabbed my wrist and took me into another room and tossed me against the wall. Grayson please wake up. Peter comes up to me and slaps me across my face real hard, and I mean really hard. I yell out in pain and he saids,"You better not put your hands on me again or I will do WORSE!!" Can't anybody hear all this yelling! He grabs my back and pulls me closer to him, then he smashed his lips against mine then pulls back and say,"Kiss me back!!" He continues to kiss me and growls in the kiss when I don't kiss back, then shoves his tongue down my throat! I immediately pull him off of me and slap the sh- shazz outta him and kick him down there but much more harder than I ever did before making him scream exaggeratedly. I run as fast as I can out of the room and find a door and position it on there so that he can't get out, then I go over to Grayson and he's still unconscious so I kiss his cheek and say,"Hang in there baby. I'm gonna get help." Then I quickly run out of the basement and see the halls completely clear. Weird. I go to my locker and grab all my things and immediately call 911.

15 minutes later....

The police and ambulance finally arrive and they burst through the basement doors where I'm holding Grayson who's trying to wake up but his eyes are closed. I say to the officers,"He's in there!" They immediately go in there and try getting him to cooperate. I say,"Can somebody please help him he's trying to wake up! He's been unconscious for an hour!" They immediately pull him onto the girdle and I never leave his side.