Chapter 7

(Has been edited)

Nelly's POV

After Gray and I's kiss I couldn't stop smiling. All I thought about was him in my dreams. That's not weird is it? 

What are you doing to me Gray?...

Anyways, I wake up and make up my bed, then text my brother and Grayson back. Then do my hygiene and put on some black skinny jeans, my favorite black sweater with Michael Jackson on it, and my black tims. I then let my hair down, and put in some leave in conditioner to make it curl up. I also but on some mascara, and lip gloss then grab my book bag and go down stairs to eat breakfast.

I get another text from Tino saying that they changed the plans. They got a car from some dealership and they just need me to pick it up and get them from the airport. I reply back saying this that was fine and my mom, Michael and I go to the car and drop him off.

As we head down the road to my school I turn my mom, and debat on whether I should tell her now or later about this, but I go ahead and tell her anyways.

"Soo mom.. Grayson asked me to go on a date with him right?..-" She slams on the breaks and stares at me for like a whole minute then continues driving. She asks, as I continue to stare out the window shocked, reflecting on how my life just flashed before my eyes,"So what did you say?" Like my head didn't almost bash into the window! I say,"I-I said yes.." She just stays quiet for the rest of the ride. She gets quiet when she's thinking hard.

When we pull up to the front of the school she lets out a long sigh, then turn to me and say,"Look Nelly it's fine if you go on a date with Grayson. It's just... I don't want you to get hurt again and shut me out like you did before. It was so painfully for me watching you walk around basically dead and not being able do anything about it. But I trust Grayson. So just be careful please Nelly."

I pull her into a tight hug and say,"I promise I'll be careful momma and I'm so sorry I put you through all that. I won't let that happen again." She smiles and say,"It's fine baby girl, I'm just glad that you're happy now, just don't let him take advantage of you alright?" I nod and she says,"Alright now tell him I said hi, I see him waiting for you at the entrance." We both laugh a little and I say bye then get out.

As I'm walking to him all I could do was smile and think about how beautiful he is, inside and out, but my thoughts were interrupted by Andrew calling my name. I groan loudly and turn around with my hand on my hip and my eyebrow raised. Gee mother nature ain't playin today. He holds his hands up in surrender and say,"Sorry for bothering you I'll just go back." He starts to away, so I sigh and say,"Andrew wait, you already got my attention so what's up." He comes back and say,"I just wanted to say hi and I wanted to know why you didn't text me yesterday. Is everything okay, did I do something wrong?"

I laugh a little and say,"Of course not I was just busy is all." He sighs of relief and say," Oh that's great to here... I guess I'll see you around then." I nod and he just stands there for a few more seconds, then out of no where, he pulls me into a hug. I just stand there awkwardly for a little while then hug him back. After a good two seconds later, he pulls away and smile at me then walk away. Weird. I turn back around and walk over to a pissed Grayson. Oh boy.

I say while grabbing his hand,"Hey Gray, it's fine. I'm not even attracted to him okay?" He sighs and say,"Okay. So that means you're attracted to me?" I just blush and say,"Let's just go." He laughs and we walk in and grab all of our stuff then walk into class. Since the teacher hasn't started class yet me and Grayson talk about our date..

"So I will be picking you up from your house around......... six, is that okay with you princess?" He asks and I just melt on the inside at the fact that he called me princess. I say back, while grinning like a Cheshire cat," Yes that's fine with me." He smiles down at me and class begins..