Chapter 32

Thanks for 50k! Enjoy!

Still Grayson's POV

Nelly's dad, Trevor, sticks his head out of the door and say,"You can come in now, Grayson. Oh hey Ethan." Without a question, I quickly jog past him and through the door, eager to see Nelly. I walk over to her bed and kiss the top of her head saying,"Heyy baby girl, I'm back.." I rest my hand on her thigh and say to her mom, while keeping my eyes on Nelly,"The doctor said that she would need someone to bathe her until she's able to do it herself. I can't do it because it'll feel like I'm taking advantage of her, and I definitely don't want any of the nurses to do it, so would it be okay if you did it?"

She saids,"Of course, when do I need to do it?" I say,"Probably later on today... I'm not sure, I'll have to ask her doctor when he comes back." She nods and there's a quick knock at the door so I say, thinking it's just Dr. Glenn,"Come in!" Once I said that, the door slowly opens revealing Genesis and a few of my other cousins holding 'Get well' balloons and teddy bears. Surprised, I say,"How did you guys know she was here?" Genesis saids, while rushing over to Nelly,"Your mom told us. Hey Nelly.."

I couldn't help but get angry at how close he was. I say, while protectively wrapping my arm around her waist,"Hey back up." He moves back a little and huff causing me to raise my eyebrow a bit. I look past him and see Jacob! Why is he here? What the hell is going on? I quickly get up and storm over to him, and grab his arm, pulling him to the door. I whisper/yell to him,"What the fuck are you doing here?! You know what, I don't even care! Get.Your.Ass.Out.Now." He gulps and say,"I just came to apologize Gray-" I say,"Don't call me that." He sighs and say,"I'm sorry man, look I just wanted to apologize for being a jerk the other day."

I say,"You see, my baby already forgave you because she's just nice like that, but not me. You don't fucking disrespect my girlfriend, do you understand me? I don't care if we have the same blood, you do not talk shit about her or I'll beat your ass to a got damn pulp, am I clear?" He looks at me shocked and say,"Dude I said-" I cut him off saying,"Am I clear?" He sighs and push past me looking pissed off and walks out of the room. I nod to myself and walk back over to Nelly, sitting in the chair next to her. The rest of my cousins put the stuff that they brought for her down on the table next to her and walk out saying 'I hope she feels better Grayson' but this prick Genesis stays next to her saying,"Can I stay a little longer?"

Her dad saids,"Who are you and who were those other people?" I say,"He's just about to leave with them, and they're my cousins." He nods and Genesis starts clenching his fist saying to me,"What is your problem man? I know she's your girl, I'm not trying to take her from you, I'm just being polite." I mumble,"Polite my ass."

I say,"Why are you here?" He saids while reaching out to touch her hair,"I just wanted to make sure that she was okay. She's important to me." Oh my goodness! He's really trying it! I say, in a menacing tone,"Don't touch her. Leave now." He groans and glare at me as he starts getting up to leave. Ethan hits my arm and say,"What's your problem?" I ignore him and continue to watch as he leaves, and as he's leaving, Dr. Glenn comes in looking very excited.

I immediately perk up and stand up saying,"Good news?" He looks around and say,"You must be Nelly's parents? Hi I'm Dr. Glenn." They all shake hand and he saids to all of us,"And yes Grayson I do have some good news! And also slightly some bad news.." I sigh and say,"Give us the good news first.." He smiles and say,"Well it turns out she's not paralyzed and we can perform a real quick surgery that might be able to get her out of the coma."

I grow a bit too excited and yell out,"Wahoo! Yes!! You hear that Ethan?! Now what's the bad news?" He saids,"Welll, from the impact of the kicks she got to her head, she might not remember a few things or people... Also she's in a lot of pain right now, I was checking her heart rate from last night and it was very wishy washy so we need to hurry up and perform the surgery, like now. Is that okay with you all?" We all nod saying yes and he clasps his hands together and smile saying,"Well let's get to it!" Some more doctors come in and we follow behind them as they carry her to the emergency room.