Chaper 21

The song up top fits them perfectly!!  This chapter will be long! And a bit different from what I usually write so please please please please, show it some love by commenting, voting, and sharing! Enjoy!

Grayson's POV

I reach the top of the rock wall and look down and see Nelly still struggling. I chuckle to myself and jump down slowly then unhook the ropes.

I look at Nelly and see that she's still not at the top yet, so I say,"Come on baby girl, you can do it!" She shakes her head and tries to come down, while holding onto the wall. I nod my head saying,"Come on you got it, mio amore." She takes a deep breath and hesitates to take the next step, then looks down at me and shake her head again.

I say, while walking towards the wall,"Lemme help you then." The worker walks up to me and say,"Sir do you need a rope?" I shake my head and climb up next to Nelly and say, while pulling her up by her thigh,"Okay, just grab the next rock on the right." She pushes herself up and grab the next rock and I say,"See, there you go. You got it babe. Now just keep going." She smiles down at me and continue to climb the wall. I hop down from the wall and watch her, cheering her on.

Once she reaches the top she saids,"Woo I did it!" I say,"Yeah! Good job babe!" She giggles then look down and say,"Um Grayson.." I say,"Are you afraid to come down?" She nods and I say,"Just hop down like I did." She saids,"But what if the strap breaks Grayson? Then what?" I sigh feeling a tad bit frustrated and say,"Nelly just come down. Nothing will happen I promise. Here I'll stand right here and catch you if you do fall, which I doubt, okay?" She nods and let's go of the wall, falling down slowly just like I thought.

They unbuckle her and I hold her hand saying,"See baby it's nothing to it." She mumbles,"Anything could happen Gray." I pull her by her shoulder closer to me and say,"Not with me princess. I got you." She smiles at me and we start walking around the park.

After about thirty minutes of walking around and looking at different venders, we decided to go by the lake and take some pictures. We walk up to this guy with crazy long, golden hair and ask him to take our picture.

Nelly's POV

He agrees and we walk over to the edge and I sit on top of the railing.

Grayson saids,"Be careful baby, I don't want you to fall in okay?" I smile and say,"Okay. Now let's take this picture." He chuckles and the guy saids while smiling,"You guys ready!" We nod and Grayson puts his hand on my thigh and the other one on my back, and we smile at the camera.

After that picture, Grayson tells him to take another picture and he lifts me up and saids,"Put your legs around my waist princess." I do just that and he kisses my lips holding it there for a moment, then pulling away and telling the guy to just hold the button down so it can take multiple shots.

He looks back at me and smile, while trailing his hands down to my butt and give it a gentle squeeze while kissing me softly. I pull him closer while running my fingers through his hair.

He slowly pulls away, leaving me wanting more, and whisper in my ear,"Don't worry mio amore, I'll finish this off later." I nod and he bites his bottom lip at me while winking then grab his phone from the nice man. This boy is such a tease. We thank him quickly and start walking to the exit of the park.

Once we exit, Grayson saids,"I'll carry you the rest of the way okay?" I blush deeply and nod while getting on his back. As we're walking back to the car I say, while laying my head on his shoulder," I love you so much Gray.." He saids, while caressing my legs,"You know I love you more beautiful." I blush and rub his upper chest. He saids,"Baby can you stay the night at my house?" I smile to myself and say,"Yeah, just gotta call my mom and let her know." He nods while continually caressing my leg.