The End.

1 year later

Shanell P.O.V

This is will probably be the last time I'll ever see Prodigy, he's been in a coma for 8 months. I had my baby the night we rushed Prodigy to the hospital. I named her Miracle, she's so beautiful. Blake went to jail for beating me when I was pregnant. He also has a restraining order for Prodigy and I. Today is the day I was supposed to be leaving Prodigy forever , I was going to move to California. It's not that I don't love Prodigy, its just I hate seeing like this. I picked up Miracle from his bed, " Say goodbye to daddy." I told her, she giggled in response as I laid her down in her car seat. I hugged Prodigy and kissed him. I know this would be the last time I would probably ever kiss him, so I made it special. I could stop crying, I repeatedly kissed him over and over as tears continued to filled my eyes. "Prodigy please," I begged. " Please wake up so I won't have to do this. I miss you so much and can't handle this emotionally."

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. ' I think it's time for me to go' I thought. I grabbed Miracles carseat and slowly let go of Prods grip. "Wait," I stopped and slowly put the carseat back on the ground. I turned around and Prod was sitting up. " Who are you?" He said. I felt my heart burst into a million pieces. " No one important," I started as I picked the carseat back up. " I was just leaving" I started for the door. "Shanell," he signed, " If I didn't remember you, you wouldn't fight for me? You wouldn't give me another shot?" "Prod, its not like that. I've been sitting on the side of your bed for 365 days, one year. I was just tired of seeing you like that. I love you more than words or actions could imagine. I don't know, I'm sorry." I blurted out.

Prodigy motioned me to come here and I sat on the edge of his bed. " Well with me you never have to worry about me leaving you, I will always be with you because the love I have for you is more than my love for all of my family, exes and friends combined. If I woke up and you wasn't here I would rather be dead. I love you." He said before kissing me.

Miracle cried in her seat . " You had the baby!" Prodigy screamed as I bent down to pick her up. I handed her to him and they seemed to instantly click. I smiled .

That day was the best day of life, my pride and joy and the love of my life made my life the best. Another year later after Prod was good and healthy we got married. And now the love I have for him is stronger than ever.

The end.

Thanks for the love and support! Sorry for the sudden ending but hope you enjoyed! Ready other works !