its about to go down!!!!

My birthday is Saturday Januarty 21!! Ill be 14 how bout some birthday wishes, more views & fans? Jus a thought :D

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shanell P.O.V

Its Tuesday. This means I get to go home. I didn't tell anybody because I wanted to surpise them. I signed my release papers & left. I went home showered. I put on Niahs yellow 'Hello!' shirt she left over, black ripped skinny jeans with yellow leggings with black &yellow nikes. I checked my phone. Prodigy texted me like 8 times saying how he love me & missed me.I grabbed my backpack & went on my way. I was trying my best to be late, so I won't have to see Prod but, knowing Mrs.Sanders she's not gonna let me slide. As I walked the hallways I felt a lot of eyes watching me. What happened now? I finally got in class & took a seat. "You're late Ms. Davis. Do you realize that?" "Yes, yes I do." "Second day back from break and you're already late. Please start you assignment." I signed. Claire,one of the girls from Niahs little clique, put a note on my desk.

'Thats what you get cheating on Prod. You deserved to get him by a car.'

I replyed 'What are you taking about?'

Claire looked up at me & mouthed 'Dont play dumb' she then looked down & wrote what looked like a novel, she took so long

'Its all over the skool. U cheated on Prod he found out & dumbed you. You tried to run after him & ended up getting hit.'

I felt the anger over come me, I glared at Niah & Prodigy in the corner flirting. "NO THAT'S A LIE!" I screamed. "Ms.Davis! Would you like to share your feeling with the class?" "Yes! By a show of hands, Does everyone here think I'M the one that cheated on Prod?" Everyone raised their hands except Prod even Mrs. Sanders did. "Ugh!", I stormed out of the room & sat in the cafeteria until lunch. I sat at our usually spot & waited for the others to come.

*seats *

Ray, Lauryn, Roc , Symone, Kayla,

*otherside* Jessie,Blake, Shanell & Princeton.

Everyone: Hey Shanell!

Shanell: Hey...

Prod & Niah comes over & sits in between Symone & Kayla.

Prod: Hey yall.

E.B.E: hey.

Niah & Prod kiss & Shanell looks in disgust.

Niah: Enjoying the show, Sha?

Sha: yea, I am I didn't know they still aired it. 'The cheating boyfriend & the Heartless Best Friend'

Niah: I enjoy your show to. 'The pathetic tramp you can't keep a boyfriend."

Symone: Can we jus have a nice peaceful lunch?

Shanell lays her head on Blakes shoulder.

Niah: Aww look at Shanell, always taking my leftovers first my shirt then my ex-boo.

Sha: Niah, Please. & What you mean your boo?

Blake: Niah, Watch it.

Sha: Blake, What does she mean?

Blake: Nothing.

Niah: I slept with him.

Sha: You what? *stabs her chilli fries with a fork*

Niah: Oh, you didn't know.

Sha: *eats a fry* You know, I think I'm full. Niah you hungry? You seem like it. *throws plate at her**Niah screams* How bout something to drink to go with that? *pours drink on her then throws the cup at her head* Blake when were you going to tell me?