The truth Part 1

Hahaha what if I deleted the story? Y'all would never know if Kayla got off the ground or not. I had the funniest consersation with her. Ill tell y'all later story time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kayla's P.O.V

I stayed there on the ground for like 50 minutes after Blake & Prince left. My eyes were burning & puffy. I got up & grabbed my stuff. I hopped in the car & went over Jessies house. I runged the doorbell. Jessie finally answered half dressed.

Jessie: Oh, hey Kayla I was taking a nap. I didn't think you wanted to see me. *looks back*

Kayla: I need to talk to you can I come in?

Jessie: Yea. Go sit on the couch. Imma clean up my room really quick. *let's her in & runs to his room*

Jessie P.O.V

Ugh! Why is Kayla here? I was in the middle of something with Amy. I run to my room & Kayla is still naked.

Jessie: You have to leave now!

Amy: Why?

Jessie: Kaylas here. *cleaning up his room*

Amy: Dang! *throws her stuff in her bag*

Amy: okay Baby see you *kisses him*

Jessie deepens the kiss & pulls her close

Kayla: *knocks on door* Jessie you okay?

Amy:*whispers* what do I ?

Jessie: I'm kind of half way dressed right now *still grabbing Amy*

Kayla: You act like I never seen you naked before. *starts opening door*

Amy: *starts pacing* where do I go?

Jessie: *let's her go & pushes her on the other side of the bed*

Amy: Ouch!!

Kayla: What was that? Jessie you okay? *walks towards him but stops midway when she feels something on her foot, she looks & finds a condom*

**Jessie thoughts

This can't be happening!

Kayla: Is this used? *picks it up* OMG ITS USED!!! *throws it at Jessies face* Have you been cheating on me?!?!

Jessie: Are you crazy? Of course not!

Kayla: Where is she?

Jessie: What?

Kayla: Where the slut, you've been cheating on me with?

Kayla searches the room & looks in the bathroom. As she comes towards the bed. Amy hides under it. Jessie runs toward her.

Jessie: What is up with you? I said I wasn't cheating.

That was just for a experiment for health class but no you want to jump into conclusions. Is this what you came here for? Jus to see if I was cheating on you?

Kayla: Its just I was talking to Prince and-

Jessie: So, you're letting Prince intimidate you, into thinking I'm cheating on you. *Cups her face into his hands* Kayla when we first started going out I told you I would never hurt you. I am doing the BEST the BEST I possibly can to live up to it. Kayla, I love you. *kisses her & one thing leads to another they have do it. Oh & Amy is still under the bed hearing it all. After it, Kayla falls asleep & Amy puts on her clothes, kisses Jessie & leaves.*

Jessie:Bye Amy

Amy: Bye Jessie. Thanks for the show -_-

Amys thoughts

You might have Jessie Now. But he will be mine. The truth is going come out. I don't care if I have to hurt Jessie, in order to get rid of her. AMY & JESSIE FOREVER. I am determined!

End of thoughts

Amy takes a perament maker & writes on the hood of Kaylas car.

'HES LYING TO YOU & YOU'RE KEEPING SECERTS CLASSIC HUH?

THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT!! ;) ' -Love your worst nightmare

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

End of chapter how does that sound cuz idek what was going through my head.

If you have any tips or suggestions comment below

-Nadiya

↓↓↓↓