Coming Around

**Shanell P.O.V

I think I'm finally getting over Prodigy. I just can't get him outta my head though. Even when I'm with Blake, I still think of him. I sat up in the bed, trying not to wake Blake & wrote a Poem.

Everything

'You were my world,

I loved you,

But you crushed it down

And left it under your shoe.

You were my world

We did everything together

Then you forgot me like a feather

I thought you'll love me forever

You were my whole world

You were my everything

My one & only ;)

But you turned out to be one big PHONY!!"

*A/N don't steal my poem lol you nappy headed Nigerians! Lol idek but aleast tell me first :D*

I was so happy. I leave Tuesday but I still have to come back on mondays & wenesdays for physical therapy. Ray & them didn't come back last night. He betta had, he needed the rest because if he didn't leave he would have been up here non-stop. I can walk now. I think Saturday or Last Night I hit my head because I wasn't even suppose to be up but I'm like NIGGA I HAD TO PEE!

Blake gets up goes to the bathroom& cleans up & comes out.

Blake: GoodMorning Beautiful *kisses her*

Sha: Morning Bay.

Blake: You know I gotta go right?

Sha: you gotta go? For what?

Blake: School, you know that place where people go for 13 years of there life and-

Sha:*throws a pillow & she miss & it hits the doctor that jus walked in* I'm sooo sorry

Dr. : No problem, I see you're regaining that arm strengh. But I was just checking on out girl seeing how you're doing.

Sha: I'm good thank you.

Dr.: ookay bye.

Blake: That pedophile. Anyway I see you later bay. *kisses her & leaves.

Skipping to school

Princetons P.O.V

I'm glad how things have been going with me & Kayla. I'd wish she would dump Jessie already. I mean he's cheating on her. I hope when she finds out she's not by the street. We don't need Kayla getting in an accident too. I walked into my locker next to Kaylas & noticed her there. I sneaked up behind her & grab her waist pulled her close & kissed her cheek.

Kayla: Oh, hey Prince.

Prince: What's wrong?

Kayla: Nothing I talk about it later.

*skips to after school at the hospital lobby*

Ray: Guys Come on!

Prince: We'll meet you up there. Kayla can I talk to you.

Kayla: You are now.

Prince: Why are you acting this way?

Kayla: I jus wanna stop this thing with us.

Prince: So, you can be with Jessie?

Kayla: yea.

Prince: Why don't you break up with him?

Kayla : No!

Princeton : Why not?

*next part is from The introduction*

"Because I can't do this to him."

"But you can do this to me?!?!", Princeton yelled.

"Prince, me and Jessie have been through a lot and I love him. I can't just leave him and I won't."

"Then what the point of going throught this? Having this relationship but for what? 5 seconds of happiness. You made the bed, might as well lay it it."

Princeton signs and heads towards the door, then he turns around and says, "Oh and by the way...he's cheating on you..."

Princeton shakes his head and leaves the hospital.

Kayla: *Yells* YOU'RE LYING PRINCE! HE WOULD NEVER.