Dont forget I love you.

Thursday Morning 9:20am

Shanells P.O.V

Sha: *Hops in the shower & gets dressed. She puts on a flowery pink shirt white pants & brown uggs with a matching Jacket. She grab her phone & calls Blake on the way to the kitchen*

Blake: Hello?

Sha: Hey. Can you pick me up from Princes House.

Blake: Sure. I'll be over at a quarter til.

Sha: Okay Bye.

Blake: Bye Love.

**End of Convo

Sha:(P.O.V ugh He's not going to take it well when he finds out me & Prod have been talking again) *starts fixing Breakfast*

???: That's smells good.

Sha: *looks back* Thanks KayBear..

Kay:Sure. Want me to help get the plates & stuff out?

Sha: Thanks

Kay:*sets the table*

Sha: Umm I heard about what what the doctors found.

Kay: Yeah. Its probably nothing. Imma get dressed while you finish.

Sha: Okay. *putting toast in the toaster.*

10mins Later

Sha: Food Ready ! *fixin the plates*

Kay & Prince run downstairs & sits down.

Sha: Jam or Butter? *holds them up*

Prince & Kay: Both

Shanell sits them on the table as she's sitting down.

Sha: I'm finding out if its a boy or not. *starts eating*

Prince: I hope its a boy. So I can help my nephew get the hoes.

Sha: & What if its a girl?

Kay: I'll make sure she's not a hoe & fall for niggas like him *points at Prince*

Sha: Oh lord

*Dingg Dong*

Kay: Ill get it *goes & opens the door* Hey Blake!

Blake: Hey Kayla *hugs her & goes in the kitchen.*

Prince:Wassup? *give Blake dap*

Sha: Blake.

Blake : Hey Sha *tries to kiss her cheek but she moves over.*

Sha: just cuz you taking me to the doctor doesn't mean we back together or the closest of friends nigga.

Blake: Can we just go?

Sha: See all *waves & walks out w/ Blake* Aye I was Wondering if we cou--

Slap !

Shanell falls to the ground.

Blake: DON'T HOE ME LIKE THAT ! Now get in the car !

Sha: *gets up & gets in the car, holding her face* Why? I mean When did you get so........ violent?

Blake: *driving* I'm not being 'Violent'. Just don't put me on Blast like that. *puts his hand on her thigh* Okay Babe?

Sha: Not to be disrespectful or to put you on Blast or anything but I not your Babe anymore. I'm back with Prod. *flinches back*

Blake: *removes his hands from her thigh* So, youre back with that guy? Prod? The same guy that cheated on you with your best friend? The same one that caused you to get hit by a car ? And NOT the guy that stayed with you though everthing? Okay. *pulls in the parking lot & parks*