Dont Bring Down The Mood

**After the Fight*

Kayla P.O.V

I storm up to Shanells room & slammed the door when I got in.

Symone: What's up with you?

Kayla: PRINCETONS LYING SELF! He expect me to jus leave. I ain't leaving him.

Roc: Who Princeton?

Lauryn: How is he lying?

Kayla: No & he said Jessie cheating on me!

Shanell: Why are you yelling?

Kayla: Because I'm mad!

Sha: I understand but I have headache.

Kay: I think imma go. I don't wanna bring down y'all mood by my anger.

I hug everybody & left. I had to clear my mind so I went to the park. I sat on the swing in the crowded area.

*thoughts*

Jessie cheating. How could Princeton know? He doesn't! He just mad because I don't want to be with him. Who am I kidding? I love him! Wait no, wait yes I do! But how would I look leaving Jessie to be with Princeton. To me that's what hoes do, they boy hop & I'm not like that.

**end of thoughts

I started to swing higher and higher on the swing. I slowed down when I heard the sound of boys laughter. I slightly turned around to the bench behind me. As I was turning, I flipped off of the swing & fell on my stomach. I just laid there in pain. I tried to look up but the swing came back hit me. Suddenly, I felt 2 pair of hands help me up. I looked up to see Princeton & Blake. You could tell they were trying so hard not to laugh.

Kayla: Go ahead.

Princeton & Blake burst into laughter.

Blake: How the heck did you flip over?

Kayla: I was trying to see who was behind me.

Prince: Oh so now you want to see me. Earlier I was a lying bastard.*starts walking away*

Kayla: You kinda are. You don't have to be mad because I don't want you.

Prince: You wasn't saying that the other day... you was calling me 'daddy'. What's the difference between today & Saturday? Am I just a booty call, now?

*a/n i didnt no wat else to call it so booty booty booty call it is!*

Blake: Woah there! Prince! You guys did 'IT'? My man! * gives dap*

Kayla: *rolls eyes* ugh

Blake: You guys need to work things out.

Kayla: We will when he stops lying.

Prince: What I got to lie for?

Kayla: Because you're jealous!

Prince: When have I ever lied to you?

Kayla:*looks away*

Prince: Kayla, look at me when have I ever lied?

Kayla: *still avoids eye contact*

Prince: LOOK AT ME! *moves her face toward him* When?

Kayla: *mutters* never

Prince: Exactly right? So why would I lie this time? If you don't believe me then don't. I don't even care anymore. *starts walking away* Come on Blake, let's go.

Blake trails behind.

Prince: *turns around* And I thought you felt the same way. *Leaves*

Kayla:Oh my god, Prince..........WAIT PRINCE WAIT I DO COME BACK . ITS JUST- *falls down & cries* I'm sorry..........

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

End Of Chapter.

It seems like the gang jus doesn't know the right time to say sorry. But I do! So sorry it was ssoooooo short COMMENT PLEASE. Because my readers don't seem like they like to. :/

Who watch Pretty Little Liars? New episode tonight! Its 7:33pm in Michigan so 30mins!