Life or Death

***2 1/2 months later

Shanell P.O.V

This Nigga then got me pregnant. Which one? I don't even know if its Prod, Blake or Buzz. God! I hope its not Buzz. I hope its not Blake either because he been trippin! I took the DNA test with all of them. The results should be back today. I haven't been around the gang that much. They think I went into depression. I barely come out & I eat a lot. So they think I'm trying to eat away my problems, no I have a BABY in my stomach! I don't really know how to feel. Good? Happy? Excited? Sad? Devastated? But I do know right know I feel *throws up*.

Shanell gets up out of the bed & puts on her robe to hide her baby bump. She goes downstairs and sees Kayla, Prince & Ray.

Sha: Morning.

Them: Mornin.

Sha: Ray.

Ray: Mm? *playing the game*

Sha: Ray. Where's the mop? *looking for it in the kitchen*

Ray: Idk.... In your face Prince!

Prince: Whatever Ray.

Sha: *Getting impatient**tapping foot* Ray! Can you AT LEAST tell me the last time you saw it?

Ray: I said I don't know. I don't know what you want me to do about it. What you need it for?

Kay: Don't even worry about it Ray. Ill help you girl. *goes in the kitchen* Shanell... why do you have that hot robe on? *trys to pull it off*

Sha: No! *grabs the robe*

Kay: *pulls it all the way off & sees the baby bump.* :O

What is that?!?!

Sha:........*covers her stomach with her arms.*

Kay: Are you pregnant?

Sha:.....

Kay: ARE YOU pregnant?

Sha: What it look like?

Kay: How come you didn't tell me?

Sha: I don't know. I thought that would view me different like a hoe. Or something.

Kay: Of course not! We've been with you every step of the way. Why would we stop now? Do you know whose it is?

Sha: No. It could be Blakes, Prod or.... Buzz. And if its Buzz at this rate I will turn into my mom forreal.

Kay: Does Ray know?

Sha: I don't know maybe. But I've been wearing XXL sweatshirt to hide it. Auntie doesn't know cuz she's on business then on a cruise.

Kay: You should tell him....Now. How he not going now & y'all live in the same house?*pushes her* come on.

Shanell: ugh.. *goes in the Living room*

Kay:*follows*

Sha: .......... Guys im....... Im well you see

Kay: Ray look at her tummy.

Ray: *turns from the tv & looks at her tummy.* Ummmm.Did you gain some weight? You look like you're pregnant......

Sha: I am.

Ray: Great! Because I didn't want to call you fat....wait!.Youre pregnant? By who?

Sha:Blake, Buzz or Prod.

Prince: Yo niggas don't know how to wrap it up?

Sha: Shush Boy! They all was either ;Wrapped,Drunk, or Raped.