Secrets

Shanell P.O.V

I think I should pay Symone a visit. Shes been very distant. I think me of all people could relate to her I been I then through it too. I decied to put on a gray I Love Him shirt written in red letters. Gray jogging pants & red gym shoes. I got in my car. And headed across town.

***At Symones

Sha: *knocks on the door*

A fat face & red eyed Symone appears at the door.

Sym: Yea?

Sha: I wanted to talk to you.

Sym: Come in. Go head in my room

Sha: *walks to her room* *sits in a chair*

Sym: Want some Kool-aid?

Sha: Sure

Sym: *leaves*

Sha: (P.O.V All of the pictures of her & Roc are gone. Dang.)

Sym: Here.*gives her the drink* *& sits on her bed*

Sha: Thanks

Sym: MmHmm

Sha: So I heard what happened between you and Roc.

Sym: Yup. *looks at her feet*

Sha: So can you tell me what happend?

Sym: *tells her the story* *Starts crying*

Sha: Aww Babe its okay. He's just being a jerk.

Sym: *sits up* I know. He got mad at me because I wouldn't give him none. WHO DOES HE THINK I AM? Some hoe that goes around doing a lot of people & ends up pregnant? I'm kept thing to myself I'm not Shanell! Ruining my life being a pregnant hoe! *gasps*

Sha: *stand up* SO THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS DO NOW? TALK ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK? AM I JUST A FAT HOE TO ALL OF Y'ALL? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS? AND I ACTUALLY CAME TO HELP YOU.

Sym: Shanell. I didn't mean it! I'm just so stressed about the breakup.

Sha: Oh really? Well you seemed really relaxed when you said it. You know don't worry about me. I don't wanna ruin your reputation hanging with a hoe. *leaves the house slamming the door*

Sym: *calls Shanell*

***Phone Call

Sha: Hello? This is Shanell the Pregnant Hoe speaking. Would you like a free night with me?

Symone: Shanell! Stop it! You kno I didn't mean it like that. You are not a hoe.

Sha: Then why you call me one?

Sym: Well, i- um We-

Sha: exactly. *hangs up* *looks at her watch* Dang it! I'm late! *she pulls up at the courthouse. & walks in*

Reporter 1: Ms. Davis, how do you feel about Mr. Murphy pleeding non-guilty?

Sha: *pushes them aside & walk into the court*

(A/N Mr.Murphy is Buzz aka Kevin)

Ms. Clarks: Shanell come this way. *point her to the stand*

Judge: Ms.Davis you're late. Please sit & tell your side of the story.

Shanell: *tells them the story of her being raped.* the police got there just in time before he finished.

***Skipping to after Court in the Hallway

Buzz: Aye Shanell. *walks up to her*

Sha: *steps back* (P.O.V What does this nigga want?)

Buzz: I'm not going to hurt you. I just heard your pregnant.....Is it mine?