shoutout & movie night

I would like to personally thank Niah aka MBLover_143. She was my inspiration to start writing. So vote for her , become a fan & read her stories. Thank you! :D

-Nadiya

*Jessies P.O.V*

I decided I wanted to break up with Amy but I kind of don't want to. I think that Ill break up with her before we get too serious. We were supposed to go to the movies tomorrow but I forgot Kayla & them was supposed to got too. Ill jus bail on them, no prob.

*At Kayla's No P.O.V*

They're all sitting in the Living Room watching TV.

Shanell come from the Kitchen, she was talking to Blake on the phone. She sits & lays her head on Prod but he scoots over.

Sha: Wats up with you?

Prod: Nothing....I'm hot.

Sha: Sure let's go with that one. Gets up & sits on the floor.

*2hrs later its 11:30 everyone sleep expect Prod & Shanell. He's watching All That & she's texting Blake.

Shanell: Prod......ppppppssssss.....proooooddddd

Prod:.....

Sha: *whispering* 'Prod....baby cakes.....mohawk.....bighead...you know you hear me'

Prod: *angrily* what do you want shanell?

Sha: why are you ignoring me?

Prod: I'm not, it jus seem you're having much more fun talking to Blake.

Sha: First of All, I'm just catching up. Second, I would be talking to him as much if you wasn't ignoring me. Third , you would feel the same way if I got mad that you was talking to Niah. But did I NO! You know what forget it! I'm going to sleep. *grabs a blanket and turns over on the floor.*

Prod: I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry I-

Shanell sits up & slightly yells but not to loud that it wakes anybody: I SAID FORGEET IT! Please & thank you.

Prod turns over & goes to sleep.

*skipping to the tomorrow evening*

Everyone is sitting around the dinning room table.

Kayla: So, today is Movie Night at the Movies. Who turn is again Prod, Ray or Shanell?

Lauryn: Ray, Went last week.

Kayla: Okay. So Shanell & Prod, do rock,paper,scissors.

*Plays*

Shanell: I win! & I pick Puss & Boots.

Jessie: Ugh. Are you serious? I'm not seeing that crap!

Kayla: Jess don't be like that*rubs his arm*

Shanell: Nah, Kay. If you don't want to see it. Its plain & simple. DON'T GO.

Jessie: Fine! I wont . Kayla,Guys,Lauryn,Symone & *looks at shanell*the rest see y'all. *gets up kisses Kayla & leaves*

Kayla: Shanell!

Shanell: What? He really didn't have to go.

Prince: C'mon let's jus get ready.

*At the Movies*

They are at the movies watching Puss In Boots.

Princeton is sitting next to Kayla

Prince:*whispers* Bout to go to the bathroom. Be right back.

Kay:okay:)

Princeton's P.O.V