Leaving & Coming Part1

Auntie: Get out.

Shanell: huh?

Auntie: You're pregnant. Aren't you?

Sha:Yea...but what does that-

Auntie: Then get out.

Prince: are you sure you wanna do this?

Auntie; Positive! I ain't raising no babies.

Kay: You don't have to. We'll help...me,Prince,Ray, Lauryn, Roc, Prod and Symone.

Auntie: What about when the baby cries? I WORK. I don't need a nappy-headed baby taking my sleep away. You should just get an abortion.

Sha: No! Ill just leave. I dont need your help cuz it don't seem dlike your care anyway. *turns to Prince & Kay* Can you guys help me pack?

Them: Yep.

*After They get all her stuff in the car. They drive*

Auntie: *standing at the door.* And I thought I raised her better.

*in the car*

Sha: What am I going to do? Where am I going to stay?

Prince: You could stay with me............Kayla? *looks at her*

Kayla:..............

Sha: Its not like we are going do something. I don't need anymore kids. *rubs stomach*

Kay:*slightly chuckles* Fine.

Prince: Then to My house we go..

***Next Morning With Shanell and Prince

Sha:*in the bathroom throwing up*

Prince: *walks pass stops at the door* You good?

Sha: Yeah yeah don't mind me. I'm just sitting here throwing my guts out...*throws up*........Could you? *hold hair up*

Prince:Yea *goes and hold hair* Rays heard what happened and is on his way over.

Sha: Okay *wipes mouth & flushes the toilet* Thanks

Prince: No Prob. Imma go look out for Ray. Call me if you need me.

Sha:*sprays the Frebreeze,closes the door & hops in the shower.*

Prince:*(Now downstairs) opens the door for Ray* Sup Bro.*gives Dap*

Ray: Nothing. Man Ma Mom up here trippin throwing niggas out the house & ish.

Prince: I Know. I was there. I never seen her like that.

Ray: Me either. She gonna be feeling stupid if something happen to Shanell or that baby.

Prince: So how's you and Lauryn?

Ray: Good. A little bumpy though. She been trying to help Symone with her breakup with Roc.

Shanell: *coming downstairs* They broke up?!?

Ray: Yep. Roc cheated on her.

Sha: Dang.. I've been so caught up with this baby. I don't even know what's happening anymore. Knowng Symone she is crushed.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

End of Chapter

Sorry it was SOOOO short. I'm working on another story with My Bigheaded Friend :). Its going be a Diggy love story.

& the next chapter will be with Roc and Symone since we don't talk about them that much & maybe the baby will come too ;)