Characters

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Peyton & Sebastian Williams ~ Twins, 15 years old, 10th grade

Rayan Lopez ~ 15 years old, 10th grade

Chresanto August ~ 15 years old, 10th grade

Jacob Perez ~ 15 years old, 10th grade

Craig Crippen ~ 15 years old, 10th grade

Sarah Miller ~ 15 years old, 10th grade

Allison Moore ~ 15 years old, 10th grade

Riley Williams ~ 13/14 years old, 9th grade

Nathan Williams ~ 10 years old, 5th grade

Isadore Rivera ~14 years old, 9th grade

Carlos Rivera ~18 years old, Mexican with darker skin tone and curly hair.

Miguel Rivera ~ 12 years old, 7th grade

DANCERS:

Matthew (Matt) Johnson ~ is a very athletic and fit guy he is often very serious but can be fun at times. He is 15 years old in the 10th grade.

Kaden Phillips ~ is an A+ student and all around great person he is a very cool guy. He is 16 in the 11th grade and is twin brother of Kyla Phillips.

Kyla Phillips ~ is an average student who mostly makes C's. Other students call her mean but really she just speaks the truth. She is 16 in the 11th grade and is twin sister of Kaden Phillips.

Brooklyn (Brooke) Adams ~ is a punk rock girl with a very unique style she dresses like she's in the 80's. She a dare devil who always wants to do something reckless. She is 15 in the 10th grade.

Gabrielle Rivera ~ is a Mexican girl with a very heavy spanish accent, she is Mexican. She doesn't have much money, but she hopes she can dance her way out of poverty. She is 15 in the 10th grade.

Samantha (Sam) Long ~ is a Korean girl who used to be very shy and kept to herself and always studied. She has found a passion for dance and has broken out of her shell and become a very outgoing girl. She is 16 in the 11th grade.